******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

what up debby, ucasta, bdis...

3366880934_2805948aa8.jpg

never wear them -
smokin.gif
Dreis my dude but The Chronic, 1992. Will always be one of my favorite tapes / albums

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

what up debby, ucasta, bdis...

What's up Jae? I know most will not agree but, I think Doggystyle>The Chronic. Just more consistent throughout.

unDSed these for the evening.
25oz9jp.jpg

Gotta work Saturday morning so i got today off from work. Just went to pet food express to give that guy in the backyard a bath.

YO! Hello, again.
nerd.gif
wink.gif

I don't have much to offer... but I decided I'll be repping my boys, in some way, EVERYDAY until we cut the nets down on April 6th.
pimp.gif

Monday (chill, lunch, etc.)

mayp9l.jpg

(recycled)

Tuesday to work (with same hoodie on anyway)

xdv02v.jpg

Today (Bobcats > Kings)

21bk906.jpg

122oqw6.jpg

Flints looking beat.
frown.gif

Went to the game to see the homie Kevin Martin... house full of Western Carolina alum... and this dude ain't even play.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by ucasta

What's up Jae? I know most will not agree but, I think Doggystyle>The Chronic. Just more consistent throughout.

I can't speak much on the "Doggystyle" album right now,not until I hear it all the way through a few times..

debby-navy 6s
pimp.gif

ucasta-nice air structures
solecandy-nice af1s
ireminisce-nice stillwaters

nice fits nt..

----------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
-BEAT BORDEAUX 7S
SIZE10.5
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

Oh wow jae gage... Thats a sin right there... And it depends when you were born also. I had to hide that album cover from my pops so I bought the tape. Loldamn I feel old man.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oh wow jae gage... Thats a sin right there... And it depends when you were born also. I had to hide that album cover from my pops so I bought the tape. Lol damn I feel old man.
Me too.

Back
Top Bottom