******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

haha nice stuff
pimp.gif

beaters for today.
14s5ck.jpg

whats the story on the floms? i dont follow dunks to much, are they more limited than paris dunks, or tiffanys or somthing?

Originally Posted by JC5123

whats the story on the floms? i dont follow dunks to much, are they more limited than paris dunks, or tiffanys or somthing?
There's only 24 pairs in existence. They were designed by Futura. 3 pairs were released to the public through a raffle, the rest went tofamily & friends. There are 13 countries represented
on the shoe: United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Brazil, Thailand, Canada, Hong Kong, Switzerland, and Japan. A DSpair can go for $10K or more. Other than the Ebay Dunks they're one of, if not the rarest shoe on earth.

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

There's only 24 pairs in existence. They were designed by Futura. 3 pairs were released to the public through a raffle, the rest went to family & friends. There are 13 countries represented
on the shoe: United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Brazil, Thailand, Canada, Hong Kong, Switzerland, and Japan. A DS pair can go for $10K or more. Other than the Ebay Dunks they're one of, if not the rarest shoe on earth.

One of the rarest shoes up there with OG Laker I's and OG Black/Gold I's, but props to you for wearing them broccoliavenger

There's only 24 pairs in existence. They were designed by Futura. 3 pairs were released to the public through a raffle, the rest went to family & friends. There are 13 countries represented
on the shoe: United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Brazil, Thailand, Canada, Hong Kong, Switzerland, and Japan. A DS pair can go for $10K or more. Other than the Ebay Dunks they're one of, if not the rarest most overrated shoe on earth.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

on the shoe: United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Brazil, Thailand, Canada, Hong Kong, Switzerland, and Japan. A DS pair can go for $10K or more. Other than the Ebay Dunks they're one of, if not the rarest shoe on earth.

One of the rarest shoes up there with OG Laker I's and OG Black/Gold I's, but props to you for wearing them broccoliavenger
one of the rarest is sort of pushing it. pe's and samples changed that stat forever. it's definitely one of the most valuable, and is fromone of the best collab's ever. broccoli's pair is right sweet because they belonged to Brian Anderson (correct?)

Back
Top Bottom