March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

if seth injures him again :lol:

never forget...
balorshoulder.jpg

They should have had Seth curb stomp someone else other than Finn lol Finn gets hurt for everything lol don' forget the stitches on his head from bray hat lol not too mention every bruises he gets

I only saw the main event and highlights of Braun's night of destruction. Did Paige officially announced her retirement?

Basically she announced her retirement, then Sasha came out to massive heat. Then Sonya and Mandy attacked her and they joined up with Sasha. Bayley and Mickie James were shown super upset backstage.

What was with the long ending after the match, was waiting for something to happen lol

Was anxious that Gallows and Anderson were gonna wash Finn.

I was like, "They just got back together and now Vince is gonna make them turn."

Glad I decided to catch a stream of Raw tonight.

LeBraun is da real MVP.

They really brought back the Curb Stomp on MLK Day and then went off the air with a guy looking like he has concussion symptoms due to it.

They really brought back the Curb Stomp on MLK Day and then went off the air with a guy looking like he has concussion symptoms due to it.
Maybe it was subliminal messaging saying they won the concussion lawsuits? They like to be petty

Back
Top Bottom