March's JB News - add missing Team Jordan shoes pics!

YES THE TAXIS GOT FIXED!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Free teamDIRK
[/b]​

Can someone please repost or fix pictures of Jumpman Status, Jumpman Team Elite II, Jumpman Team, Air Jordan Retro II Low , and Jumpman Game Changer?

Quote:
I wonder, can't you use easy-to-understand english, or is this just your way (do you also talk like that IRL?)

Nah Meth is jus like that. He made a post before about it. It's just what he hears in his brain and that's what he types. I think Meth is just a mad educated dude and that's the only way he can express his feelings. I just think we need a Meth translator like how Yao Ming has one. Every time Meth posts, there should be a guy that posts right after him with the words done way simpler.
[/b]
[/b]​

^^ Yea, compared to the flints and black/red, the regional are SO booty :\
ohwell.gif
Look too cheap to me, and extremely tacky on top of that

God show me the way, cuz the devil's tryna break me
The only thing I pray is that my feet don't fail me now...

Except the midwest, the regionals are off the chain

ima get both east and west

hopefully

I thought the east were supposed to be Navy/Red/White...what's up with the gray?

Did I just hear wrong?

I'm not sure if this has been posted but nikes tenative release date for the jordan XX is 2/19/05
Colorado Summit? Colorado Nters hit me up for info

^^^

What makes you think it is?

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

I saw a calendar at work with all the 'initatives' for the next year and the jordan XX was listed
Colorado Summit? Colorado Nters hit me up for info

anyone have a pic of the red X method man is talking about at the start of this post?

thanks

Taxis in Canada? WHens the tentative release date, if not already released

and to the person who hoped we get nubucks in Canada, I hope we do too. But im probably too late. I never go into toronto so I can never check. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
... ahh well.

If they release the black/red SE that the black team had on at the Jordan Capitol Classic...game over. :pimp:
pimp.gif

VISIT DCNIKETALK
aim-AdMan0588

Back
Top Bottom