**Mariano Rivera APPRECIATION thread** vol. So who's the 2nd greatest closer ever?

close this now.

Just now to the media

Mariano: "I am coming back. Write it down in big letters. ... I'm not going out like this."

Rivera: "I love to play the game. To me, going out like this isn't the right way."

great to hear that he plans on coming back. wouldn't have been right for it to end like this.

btw...*DEAD* @ the fact that arod hit the ball

2v81iqp.jpg

Best news we could have heard of the situation. My Facebook status: Mariano Rivera: "I am coming back. Write it down in big letters. I'm not going out like this." ... RE-ENTER SANDMAN 2013

Definitely good to hear he'll be back.

Scratch that: definitely good to hear him say he'll be back.

Obviously, I think we've seen the last of him, hence the thread. He still has to actually go through w/ the surgery & rehab, then come back after all that time off.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer. Just my opinion. Hope I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

A-ROD didn't hit the ball, stop looking to bring my man down. I believe Nix was the one hitting, AROD was next to the cage and reacted first.

Lmao wats your obsession with mens hair, you shouldnt be watching sports u should be watching bosley comercials.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

A-ROD didn't hit the ball, stop looking to bring my man down. I believe Nix was the one hitting, AROD was next to the cage and reacted first.
my mistake. just thought that was why people were saying "watch people blame arod"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

my mistake. just thought that was why people were saying "watch people blame arod"
laugh.gif
It was only fitting for A-Rod to be the one saying "Oh, my God, Oh, my God..."
laugh.gif

I felt relieved (no pun intended) when he said he was coming back next season.

Back
Top Bottom