Mark Wahlberg threatens Andy Samberg

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch....growing up on the MEAN streets of BOSTON MASS.

Huh? There are plenty of bad areas in Boston still, like any large city. And it was worse in his time. I'm not saying he had it especially bad, but plentyof people in the city did. Don't speak about things you have no idea about.

that impersonation was on point. i didn't get the whole making friends with a chicken bit, though. someone tell markie mark to lighten up.

How about this could a set up for something later on the Jimmy Kimmel Show or he was joking.... u guys can't seriously believe that he's serious....?

marky mark needs to take a deep breath , everyone famous gets cracked on ..........

Originally Posted by treewing

How about this could a set up for something later on the Jimmy Kimmel Show or he was joking.... u guys can't seriously believe that he's serious....?

Exactly. I remember previous Walberg skits that were way worse than that and nothing came of them.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch....growing up on the MEAN streets of BOSTON MASS.

Huh? There are plenty of bad areas in Boston still, like any large city. And it was worse in his time. I'm not saying he had it especially bad, but plenty of people in the city did. Don't speak about things you have no idea about.
seriously...I never understood that line.
laugh.gif
...it'd beone thing if he was from Newton or somehwere, but he grew up in Dorchester

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

That was Max Payne talking, not the Marky Mark we know.

By the way, Max Payne is one of the worst movies I have ever paid for and sat through
lame. dude was mad butt hurt.

max payne was the first time i EVER slept during a movie. that moviewas just plain horrible.

i don't know i thought it was pretty funny, nobody else saw the humor in it? didn't seem like he was being serious.

Don't kid yourself, I dont know alot about his upbringing, but there ARE some very tuff areas of Boston MASS. Hard to say if he was truly mad about thatskit though. But when I saw that skit I thought it was one of the funniest SNL skits in a long time.

seems like dude was acting......

and it's andy samberg. that movie Hot Rod was Hot DooDoo. if Mark was being serious, I have no problems with it

Mark Wahlberg in "The Big Hit" was hilarious, that impersonation of him had me rollin

Originally Posted by treewing

my exact thoughts.

Itd be hilarious if SNL followed up with a skit called "Mark Wahlberg gets mad over a joke", and Samberg basically says everything Lil Marky Markhere just said. I wonder what hed do haha.

Back
Top Bottom