Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Twitter beef over Omar Epps rocking a leather mini Skirt

Lord Jamar must of been appointed the culture police because he been ranting on Twitter about everyone including his newest target actor Omar Epps.

Comedian Marlon Wayans BFF Omar Epps recently was spotted wearing a skirt on The View promoting his new show ‘Resurrection’, so Marlon took it upon him self to fire back at Lord Jamar wasn’t pleased.

Lord Jamar specifically spoke on the displeasure about the feminization of the Black man, that ended becoming a public debate with Marlon Wayans.

Who’s side are you on in regards to this debate?

Was this acceptable?

Lord Jamar keeping it real....these ****** acting real feminine these days ...you don't see a bunch of white male entertainers running around in skirts but you're seeing a bunch of black ones ...what makes it so sad is hip hop represented being a man and masculinity and now it got these young dudes thinking this gay **** cool

:smh:

And that's no diss on gays but if you're a self proclaimed straight man you shouldn't be walking around blurring that line

Last edited:
Two grown men squabbling, on the internet, over what another grown man chooses to wear.

Allow me 5 minutes to figure out what's wrong with this picture.

:smh:

Last edited:
Some stuff is indefensible, friend or not. I'm sure he was also subconsciously defending himself with White Chicks.

If you're going to wear a skirt, people are going to comment. That's what the person wanted. That's what Twitter is for.

:smh

Both dudes look foolish. Bickering back and forth over tweets

Last edited:
that made no sense actually

you must be young if you dunno who he is an youre a hip hop head

im born in 85 btw

I was born in 85 as well.. but sorry still don't know who Lord Jamar is. He must of been irrelevant for the past 29 years

Lord Jamar one of them cats from the hood that are backwards, he should stick to critiquing rappers and not actors. All he cares about is Men but says he don't like gays.

I was born in 85 as well.. but sorry still don't know who Lord Jamar is. He must of been irrelevant for the past 29 years

sall good man, i grew up on hip hop heavy

id be in rock & soul in NYC with my dad like twice a month growing up cuz he was a DJ aside from his corporate IBM gig

Diamond D & Brand Nubian- A Day In The Life  
smokin.gif

Last Sunday of the month so to Harlem we went
Not clubbing, the parliaments of Harriet Tubman
Peace to the Gods, peace to the earths
Peace to the seeds, peace to the birth
Of the nation of the 5%

Ok, it does kinda resemble a skirt i must admit. But you fools talking about the feminization are corny. Cuz there has been plenty of men rocking similar fits for years in other countries but as soon as it hits hip hop yall think its a gay and/or feminization movement :lol:

Back
Top Bottom