marqueesole hasnt responded to my emails

hey-

i just ordered some shoes from them on sun and they havent responded to my e mails as to when the shoes whould ship. i ordered tb3s from them a while backand they responded instantly. should i be worried because its now almost wed oct 29 with no response.

thanks

yeah I heard they don't respond to their e-mails. I'll give it another day or two.

They usully answer there emails during the middle of the week give it time bro youll be fine its only been 2 days

They don't respond to emails that well, but chill, its only two days.

You will eventually get your shoes.

yea they never respond but on the other hand I've always received my shoes even if it doe's take a week or so.

^ of course thoes sneakers are worth every penny. when you dont have the abilility to drive and get them, few to no connects and live in middle of no wheremidwest,,,its worth it. a while ago i got scammed on iss for 800 on a pair of em 2s. paid by paypal ...the dude didnt send them. paypal did the investigationand they said yes the seller was in the wrong but they were unable to recover funds from his account. sorry if im a bit paranoid but when things such as thishave happened to you it makes you that way.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

^ of course thoes sneakers are worth every penny. when you dont have the abilility to drive and get them, few to no connects and live in middle of no where midwest,,,its worth it. a while ago i got scammed on iss for 800 on a pair of em 2s. paid by paypal ...the dude didnt send them. paypal did the investigation and they said yes the seller was in the wrong but they were unable to recover funds from his account. sorry if im a bit paranoid but when things such as this have happened to you it makes you that way.
Damn thats crazy, shoulda bought some em 2s on here
nerd.gif

grin.gif

Same situation happened to me when I ordered from marquee with the TB IIIs. After 2 weeks of e-mailing everyday and still no response, I opened a dispute. Theyalso had given me a fake tracking number. Within 1 day, they replied to the dispute and sent my shoes with a correct tracking number. Their excuse was customsdidn't clear or something like that. The shoes were here in 2 days after that. I was surprised that the box even had a label on it and satisfied with mypurchase. But i'm done with those websites, they cause too much stress.

^ of course thoes sneakers are worth every penny. when you dont have the abilility to drive and get them, few to no connects and live in middle of no where midwest,,,its worth it. a while ago i got scammed on iss for 800 on a pair of em 2s. paid by paypal ...the dude didnt send them. paypal did the investigation and they said yes the seller was in the wrong but they were unable to recover funds from his account. sorry if im a bit paranoid but when things such as this have happened to you it makes you that way.
I would recommend eBay for the future. I know, you might not trust that either, but at least you can find reliable sellers on there if you do heresearch.

just chill , they are 100% legit

ive messed with a bunch of these shoe sites and for the most part they try and get you your shoes

whether they respond to your email's or not is a different story

ive got shoes as fast as 2 days and have gone 2 weeks without no response and i will say i was pissed but then got an email saying the shoes

were send days ago and they were sorry for not responding sooner but they got swamped with emails

and the next day i got the shoes

so just hang in there they will be there in no time...........................peace

Just because they don't return your emails within 5 minutes doesnt mean they are ripping you off and need to make a thread about it. They are a company andprobably don't check emails every single day. SMH

You got scammed for $800? That makes me feel great, I hope marqueesole scams you too... doesn't it suck when someone scams you and they get away with itand theres nothing you can do about it? It's like when I did you a favor by picking up a pair of Lightning IVs for $250 and you send me a bad check.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

You got scammed for $800? That makes me feel great, I hope marqueesole scams you too... doesn't it suck when someone scams you and they get away with it and theres nothing you can do about it? It's like when I did you a favor by picking up a pair of Lightning IVs for $250 and you send me a bad check.
eek.gif
Someone got somesplainin to do
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom