Marry, Kill or Screw...?

Most of NT is going about this the WRONG way.
We've already seen what Kim has to offer in the sheets... something akin to a beached whale.
Marry Kim, she's got the money and the most fame. Easier to make solid connections with her.
Kill the middle girl, because I don't know who she is, and I don't screw white girls.
Put Kourtney in a wheelchair.

Done.

We've already seen what Kim has to offer in the sheets... something akin to a beached whale.
Marry Kim, she's got the money and the most fame. Easier to make solid connections with her.
Kill the middle girl, because I don't know who she is, and I don't screw white girls.
Put Kourtney in a wheelchair.

Done.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Put Kourtney in a wheelchair full nelson.

Done.
yup

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Put Kourtney in a wheelchair full nelson.

Done.
yup

Back
Top Bottom