Marrying a Girl Wit Da Phatty. Vol. Love You Until You're 70

Some of my female friends are always stressing to me don't wife/knock up a thick chick cause they just gonna blow up afterwards/overtime. But i'm like its gotta be a case by case basis. These friends are slim chicks by the way. So maybe they just salty they aren't #NTthick. 
tongue.gif

find a girl that likes to workout, be healthy, and takes care of her body.

not a thot who's only exercise is scrolling through instagram.

OP you frail body though.  You need not worry about these type of scenarios 
nthat.gif

I was in New York one time and witnessed a bus hit a NY *****, the scenes were shocking, I was thinking someone call the emergency services and save this *****. The emergency service responded to the scene really quickly, which was really great to see. They rushed to the ***** and I heard one of the paramedics say 'oh my god this is bad, the timb got a scuff mark' and took off the timb and checked it's pulse and started to clean it. Once they got rid of the scuff mark, everyone around me started celebrating and doing the P diddy dance. The timb was rushed to hospital for further checks. I was looking at this NY ***** in the middle of the street and it was like everyone forgot about this *****, he was just laying there with one timb and a durag, even the drivers were treating him like a speed bump.

The next day I passed through the same street and saw him still there on the middle of the street just laying there, only difference was that someone stole the other timb and his durag was gone with a group of rats mourning

I was in New York one time and witnessed a bus hit a NY *****, the scenes were shocking, I was thinking someone call the emergency services and save this *****. The emergency service responded to the scene really quickly, which was really great to see. They rushed to the ***** and I heard one of the paramedics say 'oh my god this is bad, the timb got a scuff mark' and took off the timb and checked it's pulse and started to clean it. Once they got rid of the scuff mark, everyone around me started celebrating and doing the P diddy dance. The timb was rushed to hospital for further checks. I was looking at this NY ***** in the middle of the street and it was like everyone forgot about this *****, he was just laying there with one timb and a durag, even the drivers were treating him like a speed bump.

The next day I passed through the same street and saw him still there on the middle of the street just laying there, only difference was that someone stole the other timb and his durag was gone with a group of rats mourning
Corny

Look for the mom, that's usually a good indication of how your girl will age.

Definitely

I feel like the main exception is when they're mixed.

My chick, half Ghanaian, is already aging very differently than her mom who is white

your nuts will be dangling out the bottom of your jordan shorts slappin your shins when your 70 she aint gon want you either.

have her on a strict regiment of lunges, squats, etc. for the next 50 years to stave off aging.
find a girl that likes to workout, be healthy, and takes care of her body.

not a thot who's only exercise is scrolling through instagram.

Follow these keys to success, and multiply what you approach these facts with

Also develop your *** worshiping skills, massaging the booty frequently will keep it nice and tight. I love to ripen the booty with coconut oil.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom