Marshawn Lynch Progressive Commercial vol: lulz ensue

Couldn't have said it better myself.

NOBODY is checking for a press conference or halftime interview with the recycled, template questions these talentless reporters are asking.

Them acting like their job is important is the funniest part tho.

Ole "if it wasn't for the press, they would be making minimum wage" **** boys

If every pro athlete chose to do what marshawn is doing, these media ppl will have every sports article looking like a supermarket tabloid

A bunch of bs stories about nothing, oh wait thats already 70% of sports media :smh:

laff.gif

Beast Mode doesn't want the attention. He has said repeatedly that he personally doesn't like the attention.
Yet, all week he has received nearly ALL the attention.
In the meantime that attention he didn't ask for is helping his apparel sell out like retro 11s.
It's the beauty of the good ol' USA at its finest.
When you're hot, you're hot.

When the lady at the DMV asks why you're here
Nah. he HIT and RAN and RAAN

Lynch, the Bills' first-round draft pick in 2007 out of California, was driving his 2008 Porsche Cayenne SUV in the city's bar district at 3:30 a.m. when he struck a 27-year-old Ontario woman and kept going.

so apparently... lynch got a 14 on his first stab at the wonderlic..

and ended w/ a 42...

:pimp: :pimp:

:lol: I like this guy. He's not opposed to showing himself and talking, just not repeating the same ********. Atleast not when it's forced, dude is a natural.

i hate hearing players talk honestly, its all the same thing...we did this together as a team, i just want to thank my teammates...

They are sayign what they're suppose to say, not honest answers imo

i support lynch for not wanting to talk to the media

Lynch and to a lesser extent Sherman are appreciated because their themselves. They go against the grain, and don't act like the humble, good boy, just happy to be here and say all the right things athletes and it rustle jimmies. It was either posted in this thread or one in the sports section, but Lynch and Sherman represent everything alot of middle conservative America can't stand and for that I can appreciate them even as a 49ers fan.

That said, I wonder how many of the faithful "12's" would be defending them so hard, if they didn't play for the Seahawks. Most of NT can put their team likes and dislikes aside and recognize real and respect dudes like Lynch and Sherman for being real *** dudes. But I got a feeling, alot of Seahawk fans wouldn't feel highly about them and defend them if they played for any other team.

Back
Top Bottom