Martin Lawrence Tour.......Save your money Vol.1

Originally Posted by Dakingii

why anyone would take someone else's opinion of how funny somebody is i dont know. Comedy is relative to the person. Just because OP didnt like it doesnt mean you won't as well.

no offense

for the most part you're right but if it's a person i know & we find many of the same things amusing i'll take their word for it

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

All these comedians pretty much suck. Saw Kevin Hart and he was wack. The opening act, Corey Holcomb, was funnier than him.

i saw a KH show & corey was on point but your statement is wrong

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I'll be sure to cross this off my list. Thanks for the heads up. Hard to believe since Big Momma's House was so well made.

really?
well made if your in 4th grade

All these comedians pretty much suck. Saw Kevin Hart and he was wack. The opening act, Corey Holcomb, was funnier than him.

I swear I don't get why people think he's funny! I don't think Kevin Hart is funny at all. 
552264b6d15e1bc77b8cf679e453d0399483f01f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Cory Holcomb is funny as hell so I'm not surprised
kevin hart talks about his kids for an hour and a half.... some parts were funny but he needs more material to discuss. So yeh i do agree that the opening acts were funnier than kevin.

Back
Top Bottom