MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Hate the theme song

Not sure about the theme song but you ever notice, usually when he's walking on the street theres been a reoccurring song that is very similar to the tracks that Terrance Blanchard did for the Malcolm X score. Thought that was cool.

Need to research it to see if it was intentional or not.

Last edited:
Mariah, Mama Mabel, and old miss Chen. You guys are some real savages. :lol:
Miss Chen would've got some when the building fell.

Luke was too busy flashbacking and digging.

Black Mariah needed some D all series. Had she got some early, Cottonmouth is probably still alive.

thought shades was bout to smash her after she bit his lip and went into the other room at the end

So Luke wanted to smash Misty & Claire in the same damn season . Man wtf my man Murdock get ? That tall pale looking white girl FOH

Well Matt has already smashed Elektra and Claire. But yeah, looks like he's gotta scrape plane jane paige off the bottom of the barrel for Season 3 :smh: And I don't expect that to go anywhere, because she's one of the characters big love interests in the comics.

compared to DD, how yall think Luke Cage ranks?

Worse than Daredevil, better than Jessica Jones.

Last edited:
Well Matt has already smashed Elektra and Claire. But yeah, looks like he's gotta scrape plane jane paige off the bottom of the barrel for Season 3 :smh: And I don't expect that to go anywhere, because she's one of the characters big love interests in the comics.

When did Matt smash Claire? I must of missed that one :lol:

When did Matt smash Claire? I must of missed that one :lol:

Could have sworn they'd smashed back in Season 1 :lol: I may be remembering that wrong though, since I haven't watched it in a while.

Claire was the first one that he smashed.

He was sleeping on her couch or shacked up with her for like a few days or something

Misty and Reva had me looking at any and every chick I messed with sideways :lol: :wow: :wow:

I am truly in love with this show. I can't believe Marvel had the balls to tell Luke Cage's plight on television in 2016

.... and :smh: at episode 5 when Cottonmouth is naming talent out of Harlem and doesn't mention the dips :lol: ....but mention ASAP Rocky :stoneface:

Last edited:
Misty and Reva had me looking at any and every chick I messed with sideways :lol: :wow: :wow:

I am truly in love with this show. I can't believe Marvel had the balls to tell Luke Cage's plight on television in 2016

.... and :smh: at episode 5 when Cottonmouth is naming talent out of Harlem and doesn't mention the dips :lol: ....but mention ASAP Rocky :stoneface:

:smh:

Whoever wrote that line needs to not come back for season 2. I can't remember everyone they named, but did they mention Doug E Fresh or Big L?

Oh yeah, I definitely was pissed at Asap being mentioned and no Cam cameo. I wanted him to perform What Means The World To You and then transition in to Killa Cam.

On another note, I really do not remember Matt smashing Claire at all.

Somebody tell me the exact ep :nerd:

Last edited:
Lol at nobody remembering that Matt hit.

The Netflix shows is becoming one big orgy.

Matt hits Claire. He hits the redhead.

Luke hits JJ. He hits Misty. He wants to hit Claire. The feeling is mutual.

Misty is supposed to hook up with IF.

This is kinda funny.

Last edited:
Misty Knight has a thing with Danny?

Having all these dudes in a room sharing sex stories gotta be funny as hell knowing they all smashed each other's chicks...lmao

Luke has the juice....you can hear the waterfalls in these chicks panties when dude talks to them...lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom