MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
A little wary about 8 episodes. The threat still needs buildup and development. I think 10 is ideal . But they may change their format a bit from the stand alone series so it may work

That's Luke Cage though. When it comes to The Defenders...when you have four characters to work with now, instead of one... I feel like that requires at least 10 episodes. One to two episodes to build up to them meeting... then after that, they can smash dudes for 8 episodes.

Last edited:
True, but the Defenders series might have a little more wiggle room since they likely won't need to work in as much origin/backstory stuff

Last edited:
Luke Cage on a scooter. :lol: The Defenders is going to be the greatest show of all time. :pimp:

4b276201_defenders-luke-cage-scooter-images.jpeg

So The Defenders is going to be 8 episodes long. Shorter than the usual 13.

Luke Cage could've cut out an episode or two. Had this man wandering around the city bleeding out for an entire episode :smh: Plus, everyone watching Defenders should know who these characters are by this point, along with what happened in their respective series. There'll be referencing to previous events and such, but not complete reintroductions. After the first episode they should be able to dive right into dealing with the threat in whatever way they can and bonding as a team.

Last edited:
I'm still mad that Cottonmouth was killed. What dummy came up with that? Next to Kilroy, he was the best villain... never mind forgot about Kingpin vs the Punisher in prison.

Last edited:
cottonmouth was kinda weak. He probably wanted to just quit being a crime boss and play piano in a house band.

But if they would've killed his mother, he would've gone full bad ***. They missed an opportunity.

Last edited:
Yah I think he was practically adopted by them but yah I believe that was his aunt and the older dude was his uncle.

If iron fist is in match and defenders is in the summer are they trying to move punisher into the November ?

Makes sense have the big superhero team up for the summer and the gory violence for later

DAREDEVIL'S Vincent D'Onofrio Doubts He'll Ever Show Up In A Marvel Film As The Kingpin

For Daredevil star Vincent D'Onofrio, the answer is pretty cut and dry. The actor, who plays Wilson Fisk/the Kingpin, is a proud comic book fan and has expressed his excitement to appear in Marvel films many times, though he isn't hopeful to get the call. "I would love to switch over to the movies, but I think it's pretty much been said it's not going to happen," he said in an interview with Digital Spy. "Or at least not for a very, very long time. I think Kevin Feige explained that, and that's what makes the most sense, he said the film universe is too jam-packed."

For D'Onofrio, servicing the characters properly should trump the desire for a crossover, and in his opinion, having too many characters populate the screen might be conflicting in that regard. "It's hard enough already, and if they keep bringing big characters in that they have to service in the writing, it's not gonna work. They're trying to figure out already how to individualise more and at the same time keep The Avengers going. It makes sense not to mix the TV stuff, there's just too many characters."

As for future appearance in Daredevil, the actor remained humorously quiet on the subject. "Well, if you go on my Twitter feed, I made a diagram of me getting a chip in my head. Under [it,] it says: 'I volunteered to put this chip in my head, with the company, it keeps me from saying anything about anything!'"

Back
Top Bottom