MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Probably already known, but all these Netflix shows will have a total budget of $200 million

Karen > Clare

OooOooooweeeeeeeeee the things I would do to that white woman.

Marci was looking good too. She the real mvp and underrated. In the scene where Karen is talking to wesley, you can see she has a mustache and hair on her face. HD cameras catch all that stuff. Still love Deborah Ann Woll though.

fisk had a fat face that you just wanted to kick. No neck having, uncle fester looking boy. He looked like an albino donkey kong whenever he got mad. I wonder where he got his fight training. Dude was definitely weird like others have said. That thot vanessa was weird too. Her life must be so boring that she got with a criminal like him. I guess having people killed isn't a turnoff for her.

Marci was looking good too. She the real mvp and underrated. In the scene where Karen is talking to wesley, you can see she has a mustache and hair on her face. HD cameras catch all that stuff. Still love Deborah Ann Woll though.

fisk had a fat face that you just wanted to kick. No neck having, uncle fester looking boy. He looked like an albino donkey kong whenever he got mad. I wonder where he got his fight training. Dude was definitely weird like others have said. That thot vanessa was weird too. Her life must be so boring that she got with a criminal like him. I guess having people killed isn't a turnoff for her.

:lol:

First look at Luke Cage in JJ
Dude looks the part. Need to look more pissed off. Her.. well just
mean.gif
, cant find the character in her. Hopefully she will make me eat my words but for now I just dont see her as Jessica.

Still, at least we are getting MORE comics characters.

According to Bleeding Cool (who tend to be a little hit and miss with scoops, but do have a good track record), Daredevil and his fellow Defenders will make their big screen debuts in Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two. There's no details on whether that will be a cameo appearance or something more, but Marvel will clearly pull out all the stops for the movie.

Da cliffhanger at the end of ep 5.... :wow:

I never been into comics, and Ben Affleck made me sort of hate the character.

My goodness, complete 180° in my book.

This episode is insane. The imagery at the restaurant (not giving away any spoilers) was awesome.

I think all of these people are crazy. That's great entertainment!

Just wrapped up episode 13. Honestly, Daredevil was the best comic book adaptation I've ever seen put out on either TV or film.

Netflix/Marvel is on to something here, and the bar has been raised, IMO. Can't wait to see the other installments of The Defenders.

9.5/10

not perfect, because Foggy was a bit much. :lol:

I didn't think Foggy was bad until he had some serious scenes.

Also

If Ben's editor wasn't on Fisk's payroll, I guess all of his articles really were **** :lol:

Really digging the Chatacter Fisk and the actor they choose to play him.

Edit: just hit IMDB, I never would have guessed that was V. d'Onofrio

Last edited:
Just wrapped up episode 13. Honestly, Daredevil was the best comic book adaptation I've ever seen put out on either TV or film.

Netflix/Marvel is on to something here, and the bar has been raised, IMO. Can't wait to see the other installments of The Defenders.

9.5/10

not perfect, because Foggy was a bit much. :lol:

By far the best Comic book to TV or Bigscreen.
Watchmen was the leader before now but it's nice what Netflix has done here. Not having all the cornyish-ness really took this the the levels it should be.

The BigScreen is going to have to get more serious.

Netflix is also killing everything, Their worst show so far is a 7/10 and that's Hemlock Grove

Now that I think about it, I recognize so many background scenes I'm mad I didn't pick up that they were filming DD. It was right under my nose 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

This is the 1st Netflix series I've watched. Very good show. Halfway through the season.

I just don't like how they release all the eps at once. One of the reasons shows like TWD, GoT, B-Bad generate so much hype is because of the water cooler talk between eps.

The entire season available to watch immediately is what I wait for. I loathe having to wait a week in between. I have a terrible memory :lol:

Im on episode 2, good show thus far.

The seriousness of the show is definitely appreciated even with some of the weird moments and overacting. fisk was comical at times the way he looked like a big, obese baby having a tantrum. The marvel movies try too hard sometimes at being a comedy. Netflix is a good platform for their street level characters. I stopped watching agents of shield for a year and a half after the pilot because that stupid fying car was too much cheese.

Last edited:
Just finished episode 3 and I'm enjoying it; I'm trying to space out when I watch so it's not over so quickly :lol:

For as ruthless as Fisk is, there were moments when he showed vulnerability and was almost humanized. Almost :lol:

I think that speaks to the brilliance of what Daredevil accomplished.

I didn't think Foggy was bad until he had some serious scenes.

Also

If Ben's editor wasn't on Fisk's payroll, I guess all of his articles really were ****
laugh.gif
EXACTLY what I thought. HAHA.

Back
Top Bottom