MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Would make Colleen and Joy my baes.

The brother is beyond douchey. How you refuse to obey monopoly rules as a kid then knock everything off the board and blame someone else? That deserves a throat punch.

Last edited:
yah first time he was on screen I wanted to drop kick him through the window of his office

I guess he didn't get any training in common sense or cleverness. Dude only knows how to make things more difficult for himself.

Last edited:
The Rand building has a phone ringing constantly and it sounds exactly like my home phone. It's driving me nuts.

His style of kung fu fighting doesn't look cool. He keeps doing that cartwheel one hand on the ground kick.

yah fighting choreography wasn't good on the first episode/first scene, dude was ready for the moves before the other guy even moved, it didn't flow well but so far the other action scenes have been fine, already better than the final fight in LC :Lol

Wow how far are you guys into the series already?  Don't think i'm starting for awhile due to march madness

I'm only 2 episodes need, will finish binge watching over the weekend.

While it didn't start bad, I am still not sold on Finn as Danny/IF.

Yea I just finished episode 2.
Dude had me rolling when the Doctor was like "I believe you Danny" and was down to free him, and then Danny told the Kun-Lun story and it was a wrap. :rofl:

just finished the first episode, it's ok, some of the fights look like it's the dress rehearsal to me, or maybe I'm just expecting daredevil level of believability(if that even exists)

I like how Ward's dad literally went through the entire plot of this seasons questions in that monologue :lol:
if he's still alive does that mean his parents are still alive?
who else knows he's alive?
what does he know?
who has he told?
how the hell did he learn martial arts??
Why has he waited this long to show up?

I honestly was trying to side with @tay1  on the fight scenes where he mentioned in the first fight scene it seemed like Danny toned or slowed it down on purpose because the opposition was inferior but I don't know man, it looks like they are dancing not fighting.....

I know some reviews have been bad....

I wonder how much of that is influenced by these fight scenes.

I mean for real, I have to watch everyone back for it to get better, because on first watch I'm like "these dudes jus' did this'?" 
laugh.gif

Two episodes down and it hasn't shifted to boring yet....I'm not hopeful though
tired.gif

I'm going to try to catch the first episode by the end of tonight..

My expectations are way down. There are two kinds of bad... Entertaining bad and boring bad. If it's the former I won't lambast this show too much.

I'll probably watch this show like how I approach most Kung fu movies.

Last edited:
Also, what incident was the doctor talking about when he said more people are claiming they have powers?

Last edited:
Kinda wish fox and fx was working with them and he somehow ended up at the same place as legion.

Wow, I knew it came out in March. I didn't know it was today.

I'm about to go in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom