MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Finished season 1 a couple days ago. Amazing show. Dark, gritty and straight to the point. Season 2 should have the enforcers and bullseye. This should also open the door for other MCU villains. Many of Spider-man's rogue gallery could pop up in daredevil

Last edited:
F' Hardy as Punisher, i'm gon' start a campaign:

Keanu Reeves for Frank Castle aka Punisher!

Keanu would kill it with the one liners... But I see Hardy as a bigger badder Punisher... Life choices
mean.gif

No Punisher for Tom Hardy, he revealed to Collider

I actually got something cooking with Warner Bros. which is also a comic book, it’s a DC thing which is kind of… It’s really good actually, it contains elements of all kinds of stuff. From Ocean’s Eleven, to Batman, you can get all the wrappers out and it would be a big, really cool, Technicolor, Pulp Fiction…It’s a psychological [frick]fest, it’s absolutely awesome. It’s as if you would take Transmetropolitan and make it happen, but it’s not that out there it’s something which is much more real world. It could be like Heat, it could be [frick]ing awesome... try and guess.

It’s real estate, it’s PRIME real estate which is sitting there right under everybody’s nose that no one’s really thought about yet and it goes TV and movie, it’s awesome. I can’t believe that nobody has even –I know they thought of it but no one has actually blown life into it yet.

Finished it last night.. i liked it alot.... 8.5/10

Fisk was in that truck flip which made him impaired for his fight with DD... i think he wouldve washed him if that flip didnt occur. Cant wait for season 2

I would actually want Tom Jane back as punisher. He and JK Simmons are to actors that Marvel should include in their cinematic universe from their previous films

Jessica Jones' Official Synopsis

Ever since her short-lived stint as a Super Hero ended in tragedy, Jessica Jones has been rebuilding her personal life and career as a hot-tempered, sardonic, badass private detective in Hell's Kitchen, New York City. Plagued by self-loathing, and a wicked case of PTSD, Jessica battles demons from within and without, using her extraordinary abilities as an unlikely champion for those in need... especially if they're willing to cut her a check.

Keanu needs to put on about 30 more pounds to be punisher. I think he could pull it off though

I just think she's really going to fit the bill.

Character is supposed to be jaded, sardonic, sarcastic.. Ritter is made for that. She should excel.

Back
Top Bottom