MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
yah netflix probably didnt want to promote too much as disney is now a streaming competition

its jessica jones. netflix not gonna rop a bag on promo nor is it a big ticket anymore. wouldnt have even known about it if yall didnt say soemthing lol

Forget a bag.

They've been burying it. I look Netflix new release category and its way down the list.

They hating hard.

Usually a new release is right at the front on top, about to automatically play a trailer.

Nah. I think it was one of things under new releases where it popped up. It was the night it released so it may be different now because so much **** releases on Netflix now days

she got fast reflexes now and does all that training but that rich guy pushed her down with ease and was about to shoot her.

Was wondering if her secretary used to be a dude. Voice was deep as hell and she's luke cage's size.

I guess it really wasnt any way to go with this without making Trish a straight up mass murdering vigilante.

Thing is unlike the Punisher she is sooooooo unlikable. How do you make killing bad guys seem so ****ed up and conflicted? DD handled it with grace and so much better.

Had the nerve to tell Jessica get over her killing her mother like that **** wasn't anything. Such a scumbag.

This ending though. She really getting what she deserved. I remember saying it was such a huge character assassination last season but they stayed the course. Earned a lot of what went down.

Hogarth got done dirty though. Dying alone.

Last edited:
If that creepy guy from the bar was smart he would've put that burger in Jessica then eat it.

I guess it really wasnt any way to go with this without making Trish a straight up mass murdering vigilante.

Thing is unlike the Punisher she is sooooooo unlikable. How do you make killing bad guys seem so ****ed up and conflicted? DD handled it with grace and so much better.

Had the nerve to tell Jessica get over her killing her mother like that **** wasn't anything. Such a scumbag.

This ending though. She really getting what she deserved. I remember saying it was such huge character assassination last season but they stayed the course. Earned a lot of what went down.

Hogarth got done dirty though. Dying alone.
I definitely agree with this. Trish has an addict personality, keeps wanting more and more and then crosses the line. Was feeling that cameo on the last episode

I definitely agree with this. Trish has an addict personality, keeps wanting more and more and then crosses the line. Was feeling that cameo on the last episode
That cameo had me missing LC all over again.

Also once again showed he is a really good person. Fam came down to her dingy workplace and gave good heartfelt advice out of pure concern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom