MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Netflix MCU has no competition for the title of best superhero adaption if the show is anything close to being as good as that trailer.

Yeah, that trailer was awesome.

I wonder if kids will try to get into the show and after a few eps realize it's not what they expected from marvel. From what you guys have told me about Purple Man, he's like a scumbag from law & order svu cranked way up.

I just wonder how they're going to explain how a villain as powerful as the purple man hasn't made it on anyone's radar in this shared universe.

Dude is basically an evil Charles Xavier :lol:

Should be giving the Avengers the run around, it looks like

Last edited:
I just wonder how they're going to explain how a villain as powerful as the purple man hasn't made it on anyone's radar in this shared universe.

I mean... how do you really take him down? I do not want him ANYWHERE near Thor or Tony.

Trailer looks real good.

Looks far more psychologically dark given Purple Man has already violated JJ it seems.

The same way Malekith almost destroyed the 9 realms with no intervention from any of the avengers?

It's simple really. He tells you to forget everything about him. I'm sure that's what he'd do if SHIELD was on his trail but he's probably extremely careful anyway. Probably makes all his crimes look like they're done by regular ppl.

I mean... how do you really take him down? I do not want him ANYWHERE near Thor or Tony.
That's simple too. IIRC his powers are mass suggestion by voice command via pheromones when you're in his presence. If you can't hear what he's saying you can't be compelled to follow. If you're not around him the pheromones can't affect you and also if you get far away from him they'll wear off if they have affected you.

So just have Thor throw his hammer through dude's head from a mile away.

Of course it's gonna be much tougher for JJ. Like it's been pretty brutal for dudes like Luke and DD in the comics when they face him.

If dude was really evil Prof X though, he'd be unstoppable :lol:
The same way Malekith almost destroyed the 9 realms with no intervention from any of the avengers?
Other than Thor, it's not like the rest of them could even travel to the other realms and be of any help.

At best they could've showed up at London and helped with what's going on Earth.

Last edited:
Ohh that's interesting. Trailer made it seem like he was a full on psychic.

Even during the teaser trailer when he was taunting JJ about knowing all her secrets lol

Last edited:
JJ comes out on a weekend I'm working. Which means most likely I will be the last to finish the whole season.

Will probably need to avoid this thread like the plague :lol:

That scene in the police station is one of the most disturbing things i've seen in a minute :nerd:

that theme song though :pimp:

This trailer looks good...don't know too much about her but I am hyped to see Power Man. Also Marvel can basically do no wrong at this point lol

This trailer looks good...don't know too much about her but I am hyped to see Power Man. Also Marvel can basically do no wrong at this point lol

Um, I guess you don't watch agents of shield where the main bad guy this season is the real life version of sonic the hedgehog.

Um, I guess you don't watch agents of shield where the main bad guy this season is the real life version of sonic the hedgehog.

c'mon bro, everyone knows ABC shows don't count in here. We NETFLIX only cuz.

Last edited:
Yo Netflix is slowly but surely coming for that HBO throne.....producers and writers are on God level.

By the time the FlixVerse shows up in the Movieverse the MCU heroes are gonna be washed and way too colorful to stand next to any of the Netflix guys, I'm looooooooving Netflix Dark approach...so refreshing.

He said marvel though.

He said marvel though.

he did, but you were the one that brought up that trash show in the NETFLIX Thread...stop that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom