MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I was thinking about doing that with my questions ^^

So whats good with the pills the doctor gave him in episode 9. I know it's some kind of reference from the comics.

Did you finish the season yet? I feel like they give enough information on it and convey the sense that it's gonna be an ongoing theme moving forward

And he's Nuke in the comics, the pills are how he controls his powers. Originally a DD villain so he might pop up on Season 2

Last edited:

Episode 9 easily my favorite so far.
about to start it now 
nthat.gif

I was thinking about doing that with my questions ^^
Did you finish the season yet? I feel like they give enough information on it and convey the sense that it's gonna be an ongoing theme moving forward
And he's Nuke in the comics, the pills are how he controls his powers. Originally a DD villain so he might pop up on Season 2
I'm on episode 10 at the moment.

I read that's who people speculated him to be but wasn't sure if he was confirmed him or not. But cool, I'll read up on him. I saw his image when I googled the name and I'm already excited to see what future plans they got for him
laugh.gif

This is by far the most enjoyable villain to watch ever in a CBM :rofl:

Dude is straight lulz

I'm on episode 4 and trish is dumb as hell. Too dumb to know what she unleashed on herself. The krav maga training didn't help her either.

Finished it, and the series was A1. I have no complaints. Enjoyed it more than DD. This show was consistently better than DD was. Before the end, I was going to say that DD had the bigger moments, but after episode 8, I changed my mind.  Folks thought DD was dark. This was ******* dark. I think what I enjoyed most about it is that it was kinda removed from the superhero element of things, while DD was more immersed in it. I'm ready for Luke Cage.
I love that she killed kilgrave. Dude was wayyyy too powerful to be let alive.

Forgot one thing. I did have a problem with Robyn. I hated that character. It would've just been better to have Ruben only.

Jessica Jones is good but not as good as Daredevil, well personally DD just felt more like a series overall while JJ is more of a very, very long movie (not in a bad way). Definitely has less of a comic book feel and a lot less action and rarely any easter eggs.

Great villain though but I guess any villain that lasts more than an episode would be good.

Will go deeper into the review once I get some sleep and gather my thoughts. :lol:

Last edited:
Jessica Jones is good but not as good as Daredevil, well personally DD just felt more like a series overall while JJ is more of a very, very long movie (not in a bad way),

I felt the opposite. To me DD ran like one long movie and I liked JJ better.

Killgrave was a great villain throughout.

Nice direct link to DD with having Rosario show up in the last episode

I mean I like the show, but waiting until the very last episode to feature my muse is borderline unforgivable.

Luh u Rosario.

Back
Top Bottom