MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

yep they said when they first started doing the MvC3 comics he was gonna be the one flying the chopper, but they said his moves werent translating well in the game so they just took him out completely

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

2625fde1925898b2038ded45060ab160.jpg

Dumbest excuse ever. He was in TvC just fine, which is basically MvC3 watered down. No reason he wouldn't work in MvC3.

It has nothing to do with selling out. they are given windows for allocating copies. once that window is closed, they no longer allow reserves. Don't let them tell you they sold out. they are given shipment based on reserves.

Are tournment stick's worth the money???...Btw the one's blank out are for marvel vs capcom 3
pimp.gif

13_mcatz01.jpg

sticks are well worth it if u plan on getting good enough to go to tourneys and stuff.....and i have the black one on the top row
pimp.gif

You can go the cheap route and buy like a super cheap stick and just switch out the parts that are in the TE sticks.

You can go the cheap route and buy like a super cheap stick and just switch out the parts that are in the TE sticks.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

air 23 is that you?

Nah thats one of the product managers. i found that pic over at shoryuken.com.... if that was me i would've been selling those copies
laugh.gif

I have the MVC2 sticks; they are well worth it if youre gonna put time into the game. Youll end up destroying your regular controllers if you play a lot.

i had a mvc2 stick it was great will buy a other one soon

i should have jumped on the two tvc sticks for 50 shipped! you can use an adapter to play on ps3

i copped a Marvel vs Capcom TE stick. debating on whether or not to keep it. $140 is a lot for a stick ill just use for one game. but it is MVC3....

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

i copped a Marvel vs Capcom TE stick. debating on whether or not to keep it. $140 is a lot for a stick ill just use for one game. but it is MVC3....
think of how long your going to play that game...how many hours your going to log in...it can be used with any fighting games as well 

[h1]Rumor: Sentinel spotted in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 [/h1][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I wish there was a better way than "Rumor" to say "this could be a photoshop but no one knows for sure". "Faux PhoShop drop"? "Scan or scam"? Well, until I think of something better, I guess I'll stick with "Rumor".

According this maybe-scan from a reportedly German Magazine, it's looking like Sentinel was, is, or could someday be in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. With no context, it's impossible to say if this screen shows us a time when Sentinel was in the game but was since removed, a screen of him in the retail version of the game, or an indication that he will be DLC.

So far, none of the rumors from this guy's Twitter blow out have been proven false, and one of those rumors was that Sentinel was in the regular roster of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. The other big one was that Hsien-Ko was playable from the Capcom side. Despite its top-tier status, I could give a crap about Sentinel. Gimmie more hot Chinese ghost action, Capcom. That might make up for the fact that you cut Frank West and Phoenix Wright from Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Image of Sentinel in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3? [EventHubs]
from destructoid

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

my team is lookin like...

Skrull, Dante, Deadpool

anyone got an extra tourney stick for cheap?
nerd.gif
How can you choose a team without even playing it yet?

son ive been doing my homework.... this aint a game...
laugh.gif

shoryuken.com

nah but for real seeing the move list, specials, assists and watching video I think thats a team that best suits my style.

execution is key tho 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h1]Rumor: Sentinel spotted in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 [/h1][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I wish there was a better way than "Rumor" to say "this could be a photoshop but no one knows for sure". "Faux PhoShop drop"? "Scan or scam"? Well, until I think of something better, I guess I'll stick with "Rumor".

According this maybe-scan from a reportedly German Magazine, it's looking like Sentinel was, is, or could someday be in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. With no context, it's impossible to say if this screen shows us a time when Sentinel was in the game but was since removed, a screen of him in the retail version of the game, or an indication that he will be DLC.

So far, none of the rumors from this guy's Twitter blow out have been proven false, and one of those rumors was that Sentinel was in the regular roster of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. The other big one was that Hsien-Ko was playable from the Capcom side. Despite its top-tier status, I could give a crap about Sentinel. Gimmie more hot Chinese ghost action, Capcom. That might make up for the fact that you cut Frank West and Phoenix Wright from Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Image of Sentinel in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3? [EventHubs]
from destructoid
What about DAT MANGO SENTINAL, though?!

2qdobwn.jpg

But this pretty much confirms that the previous "roster leak" could be fake.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom