Marvel's Agent Carter on ABC -- Hayley Atwell Appreication

The network has ordered Agent Carter -- based on the Captain America one-shot on the Iron Man 3 DVD -- straight to series.

From showrunners Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas (ABC's midseason drama Resurrection, Reaper) the drama stars Captain America's Hayley Atwell and takes place a year after the events of Captain America: The First Avenger. It follows Steve Rogers' (Chris Evans) girlfriend Agent Carter (Atwell) as she builds her career as a secret agent while the hero is frozen in ice. (Watch the one-shot, here.)

The story is set in 1946 and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life -- Steve Rogers. Inspired by the feature films Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, along with the short Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter.

More importantly

View media item 962584View media item 962592View media item 962593

Last edited:
Im more hyped about Constantine & The Flash that just got ordered to series. Even Gotham.
Marvels agent Peggy Carter just screams boring to me
Too many new shows coming brehs........gotta cut some Ive been watching

Last edited:
Indeed.

View media item 962590View media item 962596
iVHq0GWTMEmJM.gif

Last edited:
I have no faith in the show because, well Agents of shield. But I do love me some Hayley atwell

Yeah, Agents of SHIELD and how bad it is doesn't leave me with any confidence that this will be good. The Disney backing is the reason SHIELD made it into a season two. They had to save face.

Back to Ms. Atwell though
View media item 525961

Back
Top Bottom