Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

I guess I'm one of the few whose pissed they still didn't reveal what Skye really is? I also didn't like Coulsons "secret", it felt underwhelming and it just passed like it was nothing and he is over it. Felt like a big letdown for such a build up.

It's cool Coulson becomes the new director and all but damn I wanted that finale to be bigger. Definitely didn't live up to my expectations and the season long struggle to watch the show.

Best part was Fitz and Simmons scene in that box.
They are just leaving you wanting more. I personally thought it was a good episode. Hope season 2 gets a bigger budget.

It felt like that the whole season and it felt like we really didn't get an answer, just more hints.

Episode was good, probably the most enjoyable for the season but I wish there was a better answers to the question for the whole season, I really feel like Coulsons thing was a cop out, like they didn't even give a damn that it was an aliens blood in their system? And it looks like they'll continue on with it in season 2 so it looks like they'll drag it on as much as they can, which I am not feeling.

But maybe that's just me.

Constant cliff hangers... I think that's what those drawing were or at least had to do with. The alien blood that is.

They are just leaving you wanting more. I personally thought it was a good episode. Hope season 2 gets a bigger budget.

As long as Season 1 was (22 episodes), you can't leave the viewers with unanswered questions. Continuing to drag stuff like that out isn't beneficial for anyone. It's not a particularly good show to get away with that.

As long as Season 1 was (22 episodes), you can't leave the viewers with unanswered questions. Continuing to drag stuff like that out isn't beneficial for anyone. It's not a particularly good show to get away with that.
true but it seems like theyre stretching things out to lead into movies  like hydra-the winter soldier & kree/aliens-gaurdians of the galaxy it all sort of leads into the other

If I had to pick on what to hate about the show is that they try to hard to coincide it with the movies, I hate the damn breaks just so they can drag it and match the films timeline.

Hope Ward dies a horrible death in S2

Also I guess Chloe didn't meet Sam when they filmed ep1 since she said she jumped in his arms for the finale.

Last edited:
Yall like the show?

Nah, even though I didnt miss an episode. After watching the whole season I can say it was a huge waste of time. I didnt gain anything, nor did I enjoy anything.
Im on the fence if Im gonna watch season 2. Better new shows are coming (Gotham, Constantine) I dont know if I wanna waste time on AoS. I like the Marvel movie universe but this show :smh:

Yall like the show?
I'm indifferent.

It needs more of a MCU infusion,which  in their defense they tried with all the name drops and random recalls but it needs to be more than that, and make it more relevant to Marvel and the movies.

Right now, its just a relatively generic show that moves at way too slow of a pace.

Show picked up after episode 7 and peaked after The Winter Soldier came out.

Give it a bigger budget and it'll be good. If Ward becomes good again, that's the day I stop watching this show.

And the Peggy Carter show will bridge the gap.

Last edited:
gotham tv show is doing a batman universe with all the main characters and no batman

so i dont see why AoS cant have their show relate more to the major happenings in the world (key movie plots) rather than doing their own thing that probably wont even come up in the movies

would be cool to watch a movie and understand a joke or reference just because you have watched AoS

Yeah that's what I hate about Arrow and what they're doing. It's stupid to have them exist in a separate universe. Look at what Marvel is going to do with the Netflix shows. DC easily could've done the same and had them connected in the universe on a street-like level.

It still isn't confirmed if the TV show will or will not connect to DCs movie-verse so don't jump the gun.

There have been numerous reports that introducing Flash opens up more superpowered beings in the show, like a sign of it leaving a Nolansverse like world Arrow was set in. There's also been numerous reports that Flash success 9if it is a success) that they could easily integrate it with the movie verse.

Oh I recall them saying that they exist in separate universes. I mean I hope they aren't. It'll bea lost opportunity IMO.

I hope they cut down the number of episodes in season 2. This season was wayyyyyyy prolonged with a ton of meaningless episodes.
Make it 11+Agent Carter 11 and we're golden.

Yeah that's what I hate about Arrow and what they're doing. It's stupid to have them exist in a separate universe. Look at what Marvel is going to do with the Netflix shows. DC easily could've done the same and had them connected in the universe on a street-like level.
it would be so easy for them to just throw in green arrow and flash into JL and not have to worry about making intro movies

at it would all fit together because every hero has his own city anyways

it wouldnt be like if they added spiderman into marvel people would wonder where he was for the alien attack

So will any of you watch agent carter? I'll watch the pilot out of curiosity.
only real plot points im interested in is learning more about howard stark's history 
that would be pretty dope, especially if Cooper made a few Sam Jax type cameos.

Agent Carter definitely has more potential, since it would be pretty much independent from the happenings of the current going-ons in the movies.

Back
Top Bottom