Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

I'm guessing that pic is on the set of a commercial (does hulu air both those shows?) or some mag focusing on female superheroes.

Or a magazine cover shoot? There's Deadpool and Batman (not shown) in the set of pics/vids on his IG as well, they're like the cheap type of costume though, not Reynolds or Affleck. Probably a female hero cover shoot or something.

Or a magazine cover shoot? There's Deadpool and Batman (not shown) in the set of pics/vids on his IG as well, they're like the cheap type of costume though, not Reynolds or Affleck. Probably a female hero cover shoot or something.
Probably be a cover of them two beating up 2 guys in a Batman and DP costume talking about female superheroes taking over tv.

Why does Supergirl have better SFX than AOS??
sick.gif

Fitz gonna be on suicide watch if Jemma hooks up with this astronaut guy and wants to go back to that planet because she loves him.

Who said Fitz will turn bad[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
This is all bad...
First Trip had his shot with the yambs before his untimely death..
Now some rando astronaut about to get them draws[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bruh its time for him to pack it up. Him and Barry (The Flash) stay taking L's in the love lane

There was actually a commercial last night during Supergirl for the flash where it showed barry is actually getting a little action. Surprised since it looked to be a few episodes ahead.

What A Simp! :smh:

In his defense how was he going to know she would be on that planet giving up her yambs to an astronaut

The writers hate Fitz. They'll make it the worst it can be if jemma is knocked up with an astronaut baby.

Last edited:
In his defense how was he going to know she would be on that planet giving up her yambs to an astronaut

The writers hate Fitz. They'll make it the worst it can be if jemma is knocked up with an astronaut baby.

He's going to help her, this guy is a definite 1st ballot Friend Zone Hall of Famer

Fitz needs to go on a bender and forget about her. What made it all worse is she told him everything. That sort of nailed the coffin for the more than friends thing he was hoping for. She confided in him because he's her best friend :smh: .

Last edited:
Will >>>>>>> Fitz

Fitz is the ultimate simp :lol: :rofl: Lets go save your alien world astronaut lover. I knew that is what he was aiming to do once he heard the story :lol: :smh:

Fitz taking Ls on a Barry Allen level.

Even though they went a different way with it, this ep was great for stripping this concept down to it's bare bones and just focusing the entire ep on Jemma trying to survive. They had the balls to let Henstridge carry the show and they succeeded. Whole first half hr I was worried they'd switch things back to the present with Coulson.

My only complaints are small like her being that badass to be able to kill some sea plant animal. They pushed it there and the other thing is how they went extra hard to have her to just focus on Fitz like all of a sudden he was her everything. She literally didn't mention anybody else the whole time :lol: If it wasn't for that vid you wouldn't think they existed.

The ups and downs, dude thinking he was hallucinating, the doom and hope, figuring out a way to track the portal, the sacrifice, and the failure. All of that was spot on. It was overall good television. Good enough to just be shown to anybody and them not even really know it's a Marvel based show or AoS. I just wish the writing could always be this consistent.

Last edited:
If I was Fitz, the only reason I would want to go back would be to kill that astronaut guy in front of jemma. I would have an evil smile then drop the mic and diddy bop back to the portal home 8) .

If jemma told Fitz the whole part about how the astronaut guy noticed how she talked only about Fitz the whole time and the thought of him helped her survive then slip into the story of how she got with the astronaut guy. :wow:

Straight up evil.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom