Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

^ Man, I hope so. Would help with the side story for the upcoming films and bring in more viewers to the show. 

so are we placing bets on how Coulson came back? I say Magic... used by Scarlet Witch. He keeps saying Tahiti was a "Magical" place... idk

so are we placing bets on how Coulson came back? I say Magic... used by Scarlet Witch. He keeps saying Tahiti was a "Magical" place... idk

I am going to say he is indeed an android or LMD. Scarlet Witch is supposed to be introduced in A2 and it seem premature to introduce her in a TV Series two years before the film comes out, it'll take some cache away from the film. She's too big of a character and don't really want to see here first in a TV series, it seems like a waste.

I can accept him as a clone as well.

I am going to say he is indeed an android or LMD. Scarlet Witch is supposed to be introduced in A2 and it seem premature to introduce her in a TV Series two years before the film comes out, it'll take some cache away from the film. She's too big of a character and don't really want to see here first in a TV series, it seems like a waste.

I can accept him as a clone as well.

I kinda agree but they keep HAMMERING that Tahiti is magical so I think a magic user could be involved or they are red herring us. Hope not. Maybe we'll get a Doctor Strange or Brother Voodoo cameo instead

TO me, magical is just a side effect or how they kind of throw you off a bit. Doc Strange is suppose to play a huge role in Phase 3 and suppose to replace IronMan/Stark as the main cog for the Avengers so he is likely not going to make an appearance either.

Every time he speaks of Tahiti it reminds of the movie The Island. I could actually see it being Forge since he is a sorcerer and part machine and I think he resides or have an island headquarters too.

That is what I was thinking too because of those magic references.

This show is not going to last that long. Two terrible episodes in a row. I'll watch the next one, if it still sucks I will wait for the season review to know if I should continue.

TO me, magical is just a side effect or how they kind of throw you off a bit. Doc Strange is suppose to play a huge role in Phase 3 and suppose to replace IronMan/Stark as the main cog for the Avengers so he is likely not going to make an appearance either.

Every time he speaks of Tahiti it reminds of the movie The Island. I could actually see it being Forge since he is a sorcerer and part machine and I think he resides or have an island headquarters too.
But wouldn't Forge be under the X-Men umbrella that Fox has control of or does it not matter since this is on television? That would be cool if he was an LMD.

Yah, I believe Marvel has TV rights through the whole Marvel universe. Wolverine has made several cameos in the Spiderman Cartoon that is currently running on Disney Channel.

To pull it off though, Marvel has to cast someone new and change their appearance as I believe Sony and Fox has the image rights to the characters so they can't look like the film versions, it should make it easier to make Wolverine wear a mask if they want a cameo from him though.

Last edited:
Tonight's episode was decent. Looks like Graviton will be making an appearance. At least I hope so.

Looks like it. Watching this show has me thinking about all the ways they can introduce characters...

Coulson with muscle memory and being rusty.... Droid? Vision? Clone?

And Skye of course...
Chloe03.gif

Chloe02.gif

Jesus Mary mother of **** wet Skye running.

I hope this show lasts until she's 40. Gosh damn.

So how was this episode? I was at the gym and didn't get a chance to watch. Was it an improvement over the last episode?

Honestly..I think this was the best episode of the new series thus far..had a little bit of suspense and I kept thinkin to myself "Is Skye a traitor?!"-

I didn't think anythin of Agent Coulson being rusty..but RX45 you make a good point..he could b a clone or somethin along those lines..

Next week's episode looks pretty good..

Skye is so bad tho :evil:..red dress >>>>

Skye should have been wetter than that. (
devil.gif
) They also edited the shot where she jumped off the balcony and showed her yams. 

I felt this episode was an improvement from last week. I'm liking the consistency of the show, especially with the Coulson situation. I wonder if he really is a clone...my guess is he's a LMD. Well, I only hope.

Cool to see Gravitron...Hoping he plays a role later on in the season or possibly in a movie?

It's too early for this universe to introduce clones IMO. I'm going with the LMD route. OP should add a poll asking this question, if that can be done.

Back
Top Bottom