Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

That's normal sex 

Man, I'm watching season 2 of Scorpion right now... Walter O'Brien would give Fitz a run for his money for tv's biggest simp
laugh.gif

The truth. Even happy had to step out and say something. That's critical.

I wasn't paying much attention. I thought they had sex te night before and were talking about it.

WTH? Where are those kree goons coming from? Them smacking ward and his people would be cool.

The ep ended with them making out but they were suppose to leave with Mack on the quinjet so it's not clear if he smashed.

Whole ep was Fitz being worried about ruining the relationship if he did smash. Gemma was taking the initiative.

Then she ran in to Hive channeling dude she met on the planet. I thought this would be were she'd rethink being with Fitz. She shot Hive a few times and then at the end made out with Fitz.

We'll know for sure next ep if he smashed.

Watch out though b. Somebody dies at the end of the season.

The way they're focusing on their relationship makes either one a target.

He definitely clapped those cheeks. Mack wasn't prepping nothing, he slid out like any true friend/eoomate would just so Turbo could get the win!

Fitz definitely hit. My man looked so uncomfortable whenever the topic of sex came up. I was rolling.

Last edited:
He sweet talked her with some nerd talk about the singularity. He described their potential sex as a cosmic event, she was SO MOIST. If it wasn't for that woman he would have hit it on the couch. Were you not watching the episode? Did you not see the smooth slide over on the couch move?

I don't know how you watched that final scene and said Turbo didn't hit but hey you can hold out hope for another week.

The real question coming out of that I have is why was Simmons hands so cold? It didn't feel like a throw away line.

Yeah, when he dropped the cosmic event line, she was gushing.

He's on top of her, on the bed, then she rolls on top of him. Unless they say he has ED, he got a solid 7-8 thrusts in before he fired.

But agree, the cold hands thing meant "something". Not sure what tho. She was talkin to Ward....he let her get away.....somethin there?

our bet is not done yet until this is confirmed

3 questions.
1. is this season going to lead up to Civil war in anyway? possibly with the explosion dude blowing something up?

2. i still can't understand when Fitz became normal again.

3. is May supposed to be better than black widow. ?

Last edited:
They probably got interrupted before Fitz got the chance. That or he busted on himself before she even got the chance to take it out. Will turned jemma out she never acted like this before.

Back
Top Bottom