Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Lash has been hurt way worse that that. They puposely killed him off. 

They could use lash for the inhuman war, but i'm sure they can't control him. He'd still kill wards inhumans and other inhumans he feels should die. They'd need sometype of hulk method for him. 

Like may will always have to pop out and put dude on freeze. 

At the end they stated it wasn't Lash anymore and that is why he saved Daisy instead of finishing Hive, that was the good doctor in the end so he could have been very helpful if they didn't kill him off.

I thought it was more like. The kindnes he showed in that moment wasn't lash. But at the end of the day he still is lash. That's how i feel. I didn't hear about simmons or fitz finding out a solution to alter his nature or anything. 

Electric boy gave that speech about lash was sent here to stop hive and stuff. I figured he was the same dude. not to sure it was just My opinion though. 

On second thought maybe Hive doesn't get defeated in the season finale. I'd hate to see Brett Dalton go.

So who yall think is gettin offed in the finale?

It cant be as simple as Mack with the whole necklace clue.

For it to be significant it has to be one of the original members i.e. season 1.

Im picking fitz because dudes luck finally turned around with jemma and i dont think the writers are going to let him enjoy that fully :lol:

Coulson or May is dying. I'm leaning towards May since there isn't anything else left for her now that Andrew is dead.

I'm going to say May as well. I honestly didn't think she would survive last season. Just a feeling...

May tried to retire I remember. She was all posted up with her dad and ****. 

Yeah andrew is gone, she doesn't even want to be there anymore. She's a needed ally though.

Coulson or May is dying. I'm leaning towards May since there isn't anything else left for her now that Andrew is dead.

Agreed on May. Don't really see where they could take her story at this point. Plus she's an original cast member so it'll hit hard for the OG's.

Feels like may has been less featured on the show the past few episodes anyways. I think it's gonna be may.

Tdogg keeps taking Ls (no Palicki show) while Amell wins (Agent Bewbs2Big cancelled)

'Agent Carter' Canceled at ABC; 'Marvel's Most Wanted' Not Moving Forward

It's the end of the road for TV's Peggy Carter.

ABC has canceled Marvel drama Agent Carter after two seasons, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Additionally, ABC has passed on picking up Agents of SHIELD spinoff Marvel's Most Wanted after redeveloping the project from last year. Following the adventures of Bobbi Morse (aka Mockingbird) and Lance Hunter, SHIELD favorites Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood were set to reprise their roles after exiting the flagship series earlier this season.

Last edited:
Wow. abc finally came to their senses on that spinoff show. Now that leaves Adrienne bae on no shows.

I feel like it's gonna be Fitz cuz they're giving him this happy relationship with Simmons with no more obstacles. I remember even the actors early on were not thinking a relationship was likely and that it was more brother and sister.

If it's May I'd be like so what. She's a strong core character but she's like generic badass chick on this show and she's the only one since Bobbi left. So I just dont' think it's likely but I get why yall may think so given she wanted to retire, wanted to go away with therapist bf and now he's dead. So it's like what does she have left?

:lol: @ Coulson. Dude is the only reason this show was made.

I still want his reveal to the Avengers.

EDIT

Oh well, they may bring back Bobbi now that they passed on her show :lol: That's cold. She thought she was at least moving on somewhere and now it's like she was fired.

They should at least give them a Marvel one shot or Netflix movie to see where it goes.

Last edited:
They did it to AP again. First the wonder woman pilot, now this. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

abc really is dumb as hell for that. aos gets ok ratings. They finally realized that a spinoff would probably do worse and scrapped it.

I think Jemma is gone. Gotta keep messing with Fitz. Plus if they kill any of the minorities it would be a ****storm.

I would be mad if they killed Mack or May. Still mad they kill Trip. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom