Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Times like these really test our moral compass.. I know my ****** Jesus and Mohammed out in heaven passing blunts looking down like we didn't sacrifice our lives for this **** here..

RIP to the victims.  RIP to what used to be holy religions..

Last edited:
You completely missed my point.

Columbine took preparation....they're not labeled terrorists.

Oklahoma City took preparation....they're not labeled terrorists.

Charleston took preparation....he's not labeled a terrorist.

This attack today clearly took preparation.....folks see a picture of a middle eastern dude and its terrorism.

See where I'm going with this? Even if this was a terrorist act committed in the name of Islam, it's crazy to me that we tend to only apply the terrorist label to folks tied to Islam. Meanwhile, white males are committing the majority of mass shootings in America and they get to just be crazy loners who lost it one day.

Privilege is a real thing.

George Dubya called the war in Iraq a crusade.

Violated UN Charter, is an actual WAR CRIMINAL. Many of our soldiers are WAR CRIMINALS.

But terrorists? Nah never that. :lol:

You completely missed my point.

Columbine took preparation....they're not labeled terrorists.

Oklahoma City took preparation....they're not labeled terrorists.

Charleston took preparation....he's not labeled a terrorist.

This attack today clearly took preparation.....folks see a picture of a middle eastern dude and its terrorism.

See where I'm going with this? Even if this was a terrorist act committed in the name of Islam, it's crazy to me that we tend to only apply the terrorist label to folks tied to Islam. Meanwhile, white males are committing the majority of mass shootings in America and they get to just be crazy loners who lost it one day.

Privilege is a real thing.

Preachhhh

Times like these really test our moral compass.. I know my ****** Jesus and Mohammed out in heaven passing blunts looking down like we didn't sacrifice our lives for this **** here..

RIP to the victims.  RIP to what used to be holy religions..

:rolleyes and if they existed they need to get together and slap TF out of whoever is running the show up there because fam could've just kept things uniform and made one religion.

but nah this ***** wanted to keep switching up. :smh:

Last edited:
Z7oUWSBl.jpg

I'm not a religious person at all but if you're gonna put a label on Islam do it with the rest. KKK members and slave owners were Christians who believed what they were doing was in the good name of Christianity so what do we say about that religion?

Last edited:
If Islam is terrorism then more than 1.6 billion Muslims all over the globe would be killing/ terrorizing people. You can't take some of these posters here seriously.

I hope the families find peace.

That is the girl that got killed based on the info I gathered

Oh, SMH. Some context should've been nice with the photo.

R.I.P. to her.

Edit: NVM, SERUM AGAIN, better descriptions next time fam. Had me thinking she was a victim, not a suspect.

Last edited:
A murderer is a murderer regardless.... these labels are corny.

And people need to stop getting their info from biased media outlets....dem suckas got agendas and always stirring ish up

I bet the yams were top notch. Nothing like crazy yams.

For all the folks that really believes the media doesn't label whites as terrorist need to check theit history

it's not only the media guilty of this though. it's law, politicians, etc that hold the key to labeling who's a terrorist and who isn't. more often than not brown people are branded with the terrorist label when it's angry white men who are and have been the igniters the of havoc in this country

I'm not a religious person at all but if you're gonna put a label on Islam do it with the rest. KKK members and slave owners were Christians who believed what they were doing was in the good name of Christianity so what do we say about that religion?
but we're not talking about them right now are we...?

we are talking about the muslim people who killed a bunch of people in cali today.

Back
Top Bottom