Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Three white men committing acts of terrorism. What a surprise
Meanwhile the same people don't want refugees in this country because they could be terrorists.

If your news barely covers it or buries it as quick as possible, does it exist though?

These dudes are still terrorizing innocent people. These guys are no different than ISIS, Al-Queda, Taliban etc etc

Whether you're terrorizing people because of religious, political or personal beliefs---It's all the same thing.
Sorry if I was unclear but my point was there is no difference between them and other terrorist groups except for location. I actually completely agree with you lol

tired.gif

RIP to the victims and my condolences to their families, I think we have some NTers out there , hope ya'll stay safe 

Seems like this has become a weekly event, **** got me sick 
mean.gif

Im amazed the race card was pulled out in here already. RIP to the ones who have passed. Broad daylight. Sad.

Cant wait for when yall talk about how they are getting handcuffed but if they were of different color theyd be shot 18 times.

What's difference between these guys and ISIS?

I'm serious.

Don't know the identity of these assailants yet but in these others America refuses to even utter white and terrorist in the same sentence.

Back
Top Bottom