Mass shooting in San Bernardino

So he had an argument at work and returned heavily armed.

Tells me he & his wife were planning something bigger but something yesterday morning caused him to go over the edge.

He said he enjoyed target practice in his dating profile, so he was a shooting enthusiast, but the pipe bombs confirm for me that they were indeed planning something bigger. People don't learn how to create explosives on the fly, or do they?

Seems like he went home in a rage and he and his wife hastily decided to do the attack.

Do we have any info on the details of the argument?

Last edited:
maybe he was one of those remote controlled human experiments sent out to carry a false flag operation in order to increase animosity toward muslims

maybe he was one of those remote controlled human experiments sent out to carry a false flag operation in order to increase animosity toward muslims

Or a likelier scenario. He was a guy caught between two nations, two worlds.

He's American born, raised muslim in a Pakistani household, sees his country dropping bombs on muslims and feels like an outcast.

Went to Saudi Arabia to find himself a wife, maybe she indoctrinated him into extremism, or maybe he snapped and was looking for someone he could sway into doing this. We don't know at this point.

As a Pakistani American myself I can only offer conjecture.

At this point we need the people who knew him best to outline his timeline and give us a portrait of his background. Thus far his father and brother in-law are both absolutely shocked. His co-worker said Syed 'appeared to be living the American dream'.

Other co-workers say he was quiet and reserved.

I don't know, all I can say is that everybody needs to do better. This us vs them thing needs to stop because it's only making things worse. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, the entire war on terror is, it only serves to create more terrorists. You can't go to other nations and massacre folks and expect people not to feel some type of way. Of course this type of **** is going to happen.

On the other side, muslims born in western nations need to realize that they're only going to make things worse for muslims just trying to live peacefully by losing their **** and going out and killing people. This is exactly what ISIS wants because they don't have the power to do it themselves. They probably had no idea the attack in France was going to happen but ****, they gladly took credit for it.

Everybody needs to chill the **** out. Seriously.

Political correctness got 14 people killed yesterday. A neighbor was suspicious of the couple but didn't say anything for fear of being called racist:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...ch-redlands-home-tied-to-suspect-syed-farook/

Um bruh, someone saw middle eastern folks leaving his house. Shocking. Because well he's Pakistani and well, likely other Pakistanis were coming over. Perhaps friends, you're reaching HARD, just because someone who was WORKING in the area saw that doesn't mean those other folks were involved in anything nefarious.

It was his sister's and mother's house.

Also, way to read, it wasn't a neighbor who made that observation, again it was someone working the neighborhood.

His neighbor did however notice a lot of packages being delivered to the house and wrote it off as holiday packages. You need to do a better job of reading these articles because right now your comprehension skills are SORELY lacking.

Can't blame the neighbor for not reporting that, I mean when I was buying sneakers regularly I'd have packages arriving at my door damn near every day. Glad nobody reported me because the only illegal thing I was doing was smoking mad loud :lol:.

Political correctness got 14 people killed yesterday. A neighbor was suspicious of the couple but didn't say anything for fear of being called racist:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...ch-redlands-home-tied-to-suspect-syed-farook/

The article doesn't even say that :smh:

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

Trying to imply the positives of racial profiling. Beautiful :rolleyes

Maybe he didn't call the police on a bunch on middle eastern guys because...............drum roll please..............he is not a racist. :lol:

-And Maybe I should start calling the cops of every suspicious looking young white male I see next to a school or movie theaters.

Because mass shooters tend to be white.

Miss me, and this thread, with your suspected white supremacist nonsense.

Last edited:
The article doesn't even say that :smh:
Trying to imply the positives of racial profiling. Beautiful :rolleyes

Maybe I should start calling the cops of every suspicious looking young white male I see next to a school or movie theaters.

-Miss me, and this thread with your suspected white supremacist nonsense.

Son swear he be on point and game tight but can't even comprehend the articles he cites.

Like is it offensive to call someone an idiot when they are in fact, by definition, an idiot?

Last edited:
Jeez, I better not have lunch with any Pakistani folks, better chop my beard off at that.

Else someone might report me, because that's def suspicious b.

So he went to Saudi Arabia to meet his future wife and flew back? Was she a Saudi Arabian national or just living there?

Well, I guess if you're rounding up to the nearest hundred, someone making between 53-58k is making close to 100k... *shrugs*

#NTLOGIC

There's no damn reason this guy had any excuse to be mad. Good job, was supposedly allowed to leave his job 5 times a day to pray, his girl was given a Visa to be able to move here with him. His co workers had given him a baby shower for his kid. And he shot those same people. :smh:

There's no damn reason this guy had any excuse to be mad. Good job, was supposedly allowed to leave his job 5 times a day to pray, his girl was given a Visa to be able to move here with him. His co workers had given him a baby shower for his kid. And he shot those same people.
mean.gif
maybe no one touched his mac and cheese during the holiday party
not srs

The article doesn't even say that
mean.gif
A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.
Trying to imply the positives of racial profiling. Beautiful
eyes.gif

Maybe he didn't call the police on a bunch on middle eastern guys because...............drum roll please..............he is not a racist.
laugh.gif

-And Maybe I should start calling the cops of every suspicious looking young white male I see next to a school or movie theaters.

Miss me, and this thread, with your suspected white supremacist nonsense.
yeah jesus christ this guy forever continues to spill that racist & xenophobic nonsense under the guise of combating "political correctness."

racist right wingers have found a security blanket in their campaign against political correctness. you ain't battling anything. you're just being the racist xenophobes you always have been with the intent to further marginalize a greater group of people who don't share your awful "values"

Back
Top Bottom