Mass shooting in San Bernardino

this guy
roll.gif
mean.gif

Right now the damage is done, in the interim we'll likely see some more situations like this. But in the long-run I think we can definitely put an end to all this madness if we just let things play out over there.
yeah that's the worst solution ever. 

let isis committ genocide over there and things will just be better in the long run.  

Hold up so we supposed to believe that a woman pledge allegiance to ISIS and the man follow her

What religion has this ever happened?

yeah that's the worst solution ever. 

let isis committ genocide over there and things will just be better in the long run.  

So conversely we should go over there and make the situation worse, inevitably killing innocents and further destabilizing the middle-east.

Marvelous.

Go troll elsewhere Jape not in the mood for your nonsense.

During times like this we really need to emphasize that people should keep their mouths shut about religion/race in the workplace. A lot of HR departments seem to take this stuff lightly, but you never know when an ignorant commemt can turn into a fight or somebody shooting up the place.

Not in anyway trying to victim blame, I'm just saying with recent events and all the rhetoric being spewed from The Human Toupee, it's possible more of these unfortunate events will occur.
I feel like a lot of these workplaces give extensive trainings on cultural sensitivity, sexual harrassment, etc; but when it comes down to it if you want make a beef they'll just look at you like
indifferent.gif

Like it's all just for show.

That Jewish victim was popping off on FB about Muslims since 2013. I'm nice to everyone I work with even though they make me roll my eyes when they ain't looking, but I can't stand when other people start beefing with others. Could affect me someday.

So conversely we should go over there and make the situation worse, inevitably killing innocents and further destabilizing the middle-east.

Marvelous.

Go troll elsewhere Jape not in the mood for your nonsense.
but aren't they killing innocents and destabilizing the middle east?

That Jewish victim was popping off on FB about Muslims since 2013. I'm nice to everyone I work with even though they make me roll my eyes when they ain't looking, but I can't stand when other people start beefing with others. Could affect me someday.
water yew gonna dew about it? 
nerd.gif

probably nothing because you roll your eyes like my niece.  she's 8. 

Last edited:
did y'all see what msnbc and cnn did at their apartment...? just posted his moms drivers license and social security card on live air...

did y'all see what msnbc and cnn did at their apartment...? just posted his moms drivers license and social security card on live air...

Unless the mother lived with them, why would he be in possession of her DL and SS card?

Reporters touching everything, Some one is going to lose their job.

:smh:

Last edited:
How are you going to have random press dig through the bedroom of a possible terrorist like that??
mean.gif
sick.gif

So he deserved to be killed? Its reaching trayvon martin levels of blame the victim in here and you guys don't even see it.

Back
Top Bottom