Mass shooting in San Bernardino

No one said it wasn't possible. Of course it's possible. 10 men could kill 29 if they used baseball bats
laugh.gif

Imagine what those same 10 people could have done with AR-15's

Last edited:

No one said it wasn't possible. Of course it's possible. 10 men could kill 29 if they used baseball bats :lol:  

Imagine what those same 10 people could have done with AR-15's

Let's not move the goalposts. Dude said a knife attack is nowhere near close to a gun attack. Proof was posted that in certain instances it can be just as bad or worse.

Or maybe way less. Knives dont jam or need reloaded.... theres been several incidents were multiple people were knifed to death not to mention not all attacks are the same... obviously someone whos idea of an attack is grabbing a blade is gunna be a less sucessful murderer than one whose stockpiling munitions and building pipebombs months in advance
A knife attack is nowhere close to a gun attack. First of all, people tend to survive stab wounds on many occasions unless stabbed in an artery or vital organs.
Second, you need to be very close to them to stab them, obviously. The amount of carnage a gun can inflict is 100x easier and more efficient than a knife.

Let's refresh your memory, boss.

Just last year:

Knife-wielding attackers kill 29, injure 130 at China train station
3 kills per attacker is not that much, would have been worse with guns

Is it true that this wasn't reported as an act of terrorism until after they found out none of the suspects were American?

The husband was American and bought all his guns legally. The wife was a permanent resident.

Is it true that this wasn't reported as an act of terrorism until after they found out none of the suspects were American?

There was a lot of early speculation of terrorism (for obvious reasons smh) but no official confirmation until that Facebook post by the wife was revealed

Ahhhhhh I see

Let's not move the goalposts. Dude said a knife attack is nowhere near close to a gun attack. Proof was posted that in certain instances it can be just as bad or worse.
And I'm saying if that same attack was perpetrated with guns, it would be nowhere as close. You have to control the comparison to compare the two. Find the worst attack committed by one attacker with a knife and I'll find the one worst by one attacker with a gun and then let's check back with one another.

is it fair to compare 10 people with knives in china to 7 people with guns in paris? 
nerd.gif

What new strategy did he announce?

None.

Real comforting...

Like David Gergen just said on CNN, this was a "stay the course" speech. There's no evidence that staying with our current strategy will work. None.

It's clear that Obama is running out the clock on his presidency. It will be up to the next president to do something. I hope and pray not too many Americans get killed before that time. Be safe and vigilant everyone.

Last edited:

Ya'll missing the point and rehashing a discussion that's already been adressed and deaded.

The point is if folks want to kill people en masse they don't need guns.

Yes do guns have the potential to kill faster and more efficiently than most weapons.

At this point ya'll just stating the obvious.

What new strategy did he announce?

None.

Real comforting...

Like David Gergen just said on CNN, this was a "stay the course" speech. There's no evidence that staying with our current strategy will work. None.

It's clear that Obama is running out the clock on his presidency. It will be up to the next president to do something. I hope and pray not too many Americans get killed before that time. Be safe and vigilant everyone.

So what would you like to see proposed?

-The army wanted to alert civilians, not ISIS fighters. Since the targets were the tankers. It says so in the article you posted.

-Secondly if you cause to much environmental damage, the area will become unlivable for generations to come. To clean up that mess would take billions more, who is gonna pay for that btw?

You're upset just because Obama considers the collateral damage of his actions. Well excuse us if we don't share that outrage

Don't give Isis a 45 minute warning before we bomb them.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ets-gave-isis-45-minutes-before-bombing-them/

Don't avoid bombing Isis for fear of environmental damage. That is LUNACY.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/f...ck-isis-oil-because-of-the-environment-video/

That would be a start.

You took the bait, love it. Knew you'd say some BS and you did.

You cited JIM HOFT? The most idiotic conservative on the internet?

And post an article that grew from an twitter rumor?

Those leaflets were intended for civilians. To reduce the amount of innocent casualties.

http://www.snopes.com/2015/11/23/obama-dropped-leaflets-warning-isis-airstrikes/

And you either already know that and just want to see people die OR you do zero fact checking.

Probably both.

-The army wanted to alert civilians, not ISIS fighters. Since the targets were the tankers. It says so in the article you posted.

-Secondly if you cause to much environmental damage, the area will become unlivable for generations to come. To clean up that mess would take billions more, who is gonna pay for that btw?

You're upset just because Obama considers the collateral damage of his actions. Well excuse us if we don't share that outrage

All of this. So done with this clown.

Knew it, straw man to detract from the fact that he got proven wrong.

Predictable.

Where did Rusty even mention Putin b?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

So Putin pays people to go out on Internet forums and dispel any and all anti Putin talk. Judging by this forum I'll be damned if Obama doesn't have the same program up and running :lol:. Rusty is definitely the ring leader. How much are you all getting paid by Obama? Is the money good? If so I'll join you, hit me up.

Ahhh, when a cogent argument can't be formed, the red herrings come flying :lol:

Kinda funny after complaining about me insulting you to discredit your opinion, you to call me a paid shill to discredit my opinions.

What is the word for that, hypo, hippo, hyprocrate.......nah that's not them.......don't worry the it will come to me famb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom