Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Only thing that baffles me is the "the threat of terrorism is real, but we will overcome it" quote from BO last night. I feel like Bush said the same thing 14 years ago. It's not going anywhere as long as the world is constructed the way it is and relations are the way they are.
True, unfortunately since there's no way to please everybody there will always be some one somewhere with hate in their heart. We may make a great move but we not overcoming the hatred and dissent that we have drawn up over the past decades

In regards to gun control, as said there's no way for any. As said, there's too many already out there to make any changes. If you try to take some of those back, watch Civil War 2 kick off

Saw this on my FB timeline today
roll.gif

It's amazing that people are really this simple.

Famb I can watch reruns of her struggle judge show, and best believe my collection of granny flicks is A1

I'm good on the Fox News nonsense

-Maybe you should stop watching pundits altogether, and reading news magazines. Like Foreign Affairs, Economist, Reason, The Atlantic, Journal of Economic Perspectives.

It probably help you gain some empathy for your fellow, non conservative, man

I'm good with checking the DrudgeReport multiple times a day. That's my main go to.

:lol: of course it is.

Famb you might need a complete detox from politics. Go volunteer in improvised neighborhoods.

If you aren't willing to read about the other side, I might do you some good to go see it for yourself.

:lol: of course it is.

Famb you might need a complete detox from politics. Go volunteer in improvised neighborhoods.

If you aren't willing to read about the other side, I might do you some good to go see it for yourself.

I guarantee I read and watch more of the other side than you do. I said Drudge was my main. I read Salon, Slate, dailykos, and watch CNN, MSNBC, and listen to liberal talk from time to time.

And too late, I have volunteered in impoverished neighborhoods through habitat for humanity.

I don't watch pundits.

I read the Economist, Journal of Economic Perspectives, Nature, Foreign Affairs, 538, Brookings, and the Atlantic. I listen to a couple Econ podcast

Every couple months I just stop taking in news. One to empty my head, and second it is so quick to jump back in. Especially with something like CQ.

Most of the news sources I read are conservative in nature, but conservative from a European sense, not the toxic America sense

I try to learn, not confirm my biases. And from the sources, videos, and memes you post on NT, it still seems like you're not exposed to a diverse set of ideas.

Because the other places I find those same idea/videos/mes, well, let's just say there are place you always complain don't embody who you really are.

-But props you give back to your community. I hope it is a ongoing thing.

Last edited:
I don't watch pundits.

I read the Economist, Journal of Economic Perspectives, Nature, Foreign Affairs, 538, Brookings, and the Atlantic. I listen to a couple Econ podcast

Every couple months I just stop taking in news. One to empty my head, and second it is so quick to jump back in. Especially with something like CQ.

Most of the news sources I read are conservative in nature, but conservative from a European sense, not the toxic America sense

I try to learn, not confirm my biases. And from the sources, videos, and memes you post on NT, it still seems like you're not exposed to a diverse set of ideas.

Because the other places I find those same idea/videos/mes, well, let's just say there are place you always complain don't embody who you really are.

I could say the same thing about the things you post. I do learn from all sources and through my research and learning and looking at history, examples and common sense, I know what policies/political systems work and which ones don't.

Thanks, I've also volunteered at my local homeless shelter with my family. Feels good to help in some small way.

Hm.....Canada....my go to option....
You may be onto something with this.

My FB timeline has never been more political than it is now. The ***** people post speaks volumes about the direction of our country. I was under the impression future generations would be smartening up at more comforting pace. The fact that people are even considering Trump, much less attending his "rallies" is one of the more concerning things I've encountered in my 30+ years on earth.

I don't watch pundits.

I could say the same thing about the things you post. I do learn from all sources and through my research and learning and looking at history, examples and common sense, I know what policies/political systems work and which ones don't.

Thanks, I've also volunteered at my local homeless shelter with my family. Feels good to help in some small way.

I'm sure all the fact checking websites I post, and New York Times articles could be found on other liberal sites. I'm find with that

A ton of times I have search for memes you posted and links for Stormfront come up. Are you ok with that?

And I form what you post, I sincerely doubt you do. I have posted plenty of policies that I believe in that aren't in line with mainstream dem talking points. I have never seen you do that same. it is just all anti-Obama, anti-liberal, ignoring common sense and history.

Maybe we remember a we days ago, in this thread, you lied about an article you posted to champion racial profiling. What common sense and history hid you point to, to come up with that idea? Hmmm

I'm sure all the fact checking websites I post, and New York Times articles could be found on other liberal sites. I'm find with that

A ton of times I have search for memes you posted and links for Stormfront come up. Are you ok with that?

And I form what you post, I sincerely doubt you do. I have posted plenty of policies that I believe in that aren't in line with mainstream dem talking points. I have never seen you do that same. it is just all anti-Obama, anti-liberal, ignoring common sense and history.

Maybe we remember a we days ago, in this thread, you lied about an article you posted to champion racial profiling. What common sense and history hid you point to, to come up with that idea? Hmmm

I don't even know what you're talking about. I don't lie. That's what you do.

What does this have to do with this post? Why do you always have to reply to every one of my posts and try to discredit every single thing I say? You are threatened by me and are afraid I'll open some people's eyes. Obviously.

Why can't you just PM me instead of lying about me and bringing up random stuff. PM me if you really wanna know more about me.

Now, back to the topic of the thread...

You may be onto something with this.

My FB timeline has never been more political than it is now. The ***** people post speaks volumes about the direction of our country. I was under the impression future generations would be smartening up at more comforting pace. The fact that people are even considering Trump, much less attending his "rallies" is one of the more concerning things I've encountered in my 30+ years on earth.
It's surprising but it's not. The things Trump says is what alot of people feel and now that somebody is voicing it loud and clear people feel less ashamed of the way they think and feel that this kind of thought process is acceptable.

I don't even know what you're talking about. I don't lie. That's what you do.

What does this have to do with this post? Why do you always have to reply to every one of my posts and try to discredit every single thing I say? You are threatened by me and are afraid I'll open some people's eyes. Obviously.

Why can't you just PM me instead of lying about me and bringing up random stuff. PM me if you really wanna know more about me.

Now, back to the topic of the thread...

There is the link of me calling out on the racial profiling suggestion. LINK

-Secondly I would love to in the future post links to places like Stormfront, and Breitbart. But especially with the former, I wouldn't want to post links to that stuff on NT. I know you read Breitbart, but have you looked at Stromfront, some of the arguments you make, members on that site make too.

Not calling you anything, just pointing that out to you, anyone is free to take a look for themselves when the next tragedy hits.

-I try to discredit the things you say when they are simply not true, it is not may fault that you happen to post a lot of things that can be easily refuted. Maybe you should do better research, present actual facts, and I won't have anything to refute. Simple

-And where did I call you a liar? I said "from what I have seen" that is not the case, and I gave an recent example.

But you response with a person attack.

For someone complaining about me "not being nice", and reporting me constantly. I'm shocked you resort to a personal attack. I mean you already called me a extremist, a paid shill and now a liar.

Those actions seem kinda hypocritical famb. Just saying :D

Last edited:
You said I lied about an article I posted. Id say that's calling me a liar.

Dude you're exhausting, please log off and go get a breath of fresh air. Please don't quote me anymore bc you're just not fun to converse with. It's boring.

Now, back to the topic at hand, terrorism...

Conservative media is going to use that photo to create more fear of Muslims :smh:

"This is what THEY look like folks"

Last edited:
You said I lied about an article I posted. Id say that's calling me a liar.

Dude you're exhausting, please log off and go get a breath of fresh air. Please don't quote me anymore bc you're just not fun to converse with. It's boring.

Now, back to the topic at hand, terrorism...

I said you lied because you said the people where scared of being labelled racist, that's why they didn't call the police when a bunch of middle eastern guys at the couples house.

No where in the article, even in the direct quote from the people did they say that.

You either lied, or admit that statement was conjecture.

And you think people having to read some of the things you post is fun for them?

I said you lied because you said the people where scared of being labelled racist, that's why they didn't call the police when a bunch of middle eastern guys at the couples house.

No where in the article, even in the direct quote from the people did they say that.

You either lied, or admit that statement was conjecture.

And you think people having to read some of the things you post is fun for them?

Are you serious bro? Like do I really need to waste bandwidth to respond to this? Direct quote from the article:

"A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people."

He didn't want to racially profile them. People accused of racial profiling are called racists.

Go find another non doctrinaire liberal to stalk from now on. Please stop quoting me.

Or he didn't want to racially profile them, because he is not racist.

And he is aware that being a victim of racism, is far worst than being labelled one.

If you say you it wasn't a lie, fine. Then admit it was conjecture.

But in no way can you present that as fact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom