Massive Leak of Offshore Account Holdings for Many of the World's Richest, titled "Panama Papers"

I hope people go down for this. Rich people, who have screwed us all over. I don't care if it makes their life hard - they can sell it all and get a job like the rest of us.
i sometimes wonder...........

if we were 1%rs

would you do it?
I'm not rich and even I store money offshore........allegedly 
nerd.gif

It's nice to have a rainy day fund that uncle sam doesnt stick it's fat fingers into.........allegedly 
nerd.gif

I'm not rich and even I store money offshore........allegedly :nerd:  
It's nice to have a rainy day fund that uncle sam doesnt stick it's fat fingers into.........allegedly :nerd:
Nick Young of NT....why you snitching on yourself? :lol:

This dude Messi hasn't done a good job at all at covering his tracks,he's been implicated in tax evasion before :lol:

Last edited:
For a news story that involved the participation of 400 journalists from 100 organizations and 80 countries, the US news outlets are particularly silent about it. I checked the front page of the WSJ, NYT, WP, CNN, and I haven't seen any mention of this leak yet.

For a news story that involved the participation of 400 journalists from 100 organizations and 80 countries, the US news outlets are particularly silent about it. I checked the front page of the WSJ, NYT, WP, CNN, and I haven't seen any mention of this leak yet.

I'm betting that it's because most of the higher ups and probably even some of their anchors/reporters are probably connected/caught up in this mess :lol:

Last edited:

I'm betting that it's because most of the higher ups and probably even some of their anchors/reporters are probably connected/caught up in this mess :lol:

Of couuuuurse.

Yea wouldn't be wise to D'lo Russel themselves in their shoes :lol:

Last edited:

Top story on nydailynews though.

Michael Ashcroft, one of the United Kingdom’s richest men, really knows success: He’s an entrepreneur who created the ADT security company, then sold it for billions of dollars; an investor who turned around a failing cleaning company; author of books about military heroism and a sensationalist book about Prime Minister David Cameron; and a pollster who has revolutionized surveys of U.K. voters. But in 2010, Ashcroft triggered a firestorm by disclosing he was shielded from some U.K. income taxes because he was a permanent resident of Belize. And in 2015, he emerged as the controlling shareholder of two offshore banks with American clients who are suspected of tax evasion.

https://projects.icij.org/panama-papers/power-players/#24

I see you Delaware - state got more registered companies than people :nerd:

Major news outlets are slow to report on this 'biggest leak in history' ... seems they're scratching their heads and asking their higher ups on how to handle real journalism

Last edited:
Meanwhile the general public going back and forth over red & blue while getting taxed into oblivion while these folks cooking good off the books. The older you get the more you realize how idiotic and pathetic humans truly are.

Meanwhile the general public going back and forth over red & blue while getting taxed into oblivion while these folks cooking good off the books. The older you get the more you realize how idiotic and pathetic humans truly are.

Vote trump to lower taxes.

Just take a look at who owns said companies.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Off shore banking accounts hiding hundreds of millions if not billions so not to be taxed by the governments of the clients have been common knowledge to me since I was a child :lol:

It's my understanding nothing legally can be done to these ppl at the moment. So I assume releasing names is an effort to invoke outrage in the common man. Perhaps get a little French revolution going with the bodies of the wealthy being paraded through the streets and beheaded.

The biggest companies on Earth have been doing this for decades.
GE, one of the biggest companies in the world, hasnt paid their fair share of taxes in over 8 years.
BOA is another habitual tax dodger.

The corporate welfare knows no bounds.
But let the republicans tell it, our country is being dragged down by people on regular welfare who just want a handout.

Definition of hypocrisy.

Lower taxes aren't going to give us the higher revenue we need. Collecting our taxes properly will.

I'm saying.

The raising and lowering taxes only effects what comes out of my checks.

I have honestly yet to see my tax dollars contribute to anything in my daily life minus the terrible infrastructure and unwanted wars.

It's all about collecting the billions of unpaid.

Crazy how they are able to get away with this.

The old money still ain't bout that tax life [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom