MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he somehow confused the gammas with royals...
grin.gif

50 pairs on the breds 1s and 50 pairs on royal blue 1s and 20 pairs on the gold/black 1s and  300 pairs on bel airs  that i know for sure... Is what one of the chat girl said. than i asked for full stock # and each sizes than she pretended like she didnt understand. 

CROSS THAT

Last edited:
50 pairs on the breds 1s and 50 pairs on royal blue 1s and 20 pairs on the gold/black 1s and  300 pairs on bel airs  that i know for sure... Is what one of the chat girl said. than i asked for full stock # and each sizes than she pretended like she didnt understand. 

I called a random store in chicago thru craiglist and just got squadtron blue 13 and blue gammas 12 and 2 x oreos 5s and fire reds 5s and fire red 3s for retail LOL. Holy...I think this store doesnt do well in business. He just gave me his direct cell number to call for ANY release. I think i just hit the honey hole..
pm with store bro

I called a random store in chicago thru craiglist and just got squadtron blue 13 and blue gammas 12 and 2 x oreos 5s and fire reds 5s and fire red 3s for retail LOL. Holy...I think this store doesnt do well in business. He just gave me his direct cell number to call for ANY release. I think i just hit the honey hole..
PM me name of the store please?

RIP to your inbox lol

CROSS THAT

Hold on.... What :nerd:

Pm me

CROSS THAT
pm me also :smile:

this thread is a disaster lol. pretty much just the same info over and over. whatever, hope y'all cook on the bae. taking my talents overseas as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom