MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footaction's website has all the styles and sizes that will be available.....almost everything is sz 15+, a couple models have smaller sizes.

"Most of the shoes featured in this massive restock are size 15 and up. Full size runs of the ‘Powder’ Air Jordan 3 and ‘White Infrared’ Air Jordan 6 will be available and the ‘Powder’ 10 will re-release in preschool and toddler sizes."

|I

Last edited:
I'm going to try for the 1's and that's it. I'm sure they have 1 per size so chances are slim.

roll.gif
i was too late

Thanks y'all.... yea chances are slim wish Eastbay could use the same process as soleheaven is for their restock....I can fit a 15 everything else I'm not gonna try royals and black gold 1s are my second and third pick if I don't get Breds

By the looks of Footaction, Eastbay was telling the truth.

Welp, back to plan A: grab the Solar foams off NDC then go back to sleep. :lol: .

i'm going to get a pair of the size 15 black/golds so I can spend 5 years size swapping for my actual size 
pimp.gif

Hope all resellers chill on this one...I've been seeing how the resell market has been with recent releases and the most I've seen ppl selling for is around 50 over retail hope that means times are changing....

I'M NOT!

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTT …… GIVE ME A SIZE ANYTHING IN BRED 1'S ROYAL'S OR BLK/GOLD 1'S

I'D BUY A SIZE 22 IN THE BLACK N GOLD 1'S 

and find a BIGFOOT afterwards to buy them!! 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom