MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon 5s
nerd.gif
red october's

Eastbay restocks sz 15-18.
NDC restocks sz 8-13.

Nike ultimate troll......

roll.gif
when you think about it tho... the damage has been done. is a jordan restock sizes 15 and up bringing eastbay any real money? and fnl too for that matter. No. The restock is designed to promote their company. They have made extra sales already because of the restock i'm sure. nike let em have their fun.

Nike: "jordan fans"

Rest of twitter: OMG YEEZYS, LEBRONS, KOBES ARE RESTOCKING.

FOH with that b. Dudes got too much time to troll and act stupid smh. It's most likely gonna be some trash a** retros but if bred 1s are in there, best believe I'll be e-stalking. Royals will not be in the restock lmao, never even released on NDC in adult sizes anyways.

Nike: "jordan fans"

Rest of twitter: OMG YEEZYS, LEBRONS, KOBES ARE RESTOCKING.

FOH with that b. Dudes got too much time to troll and act stupid smh. It's most likely gonna be some trash a** retros but if bred 1s are in there, best believe I'll be e-stalking. Royals will not be in the restock lmao, never even released on NDC in adult sizes anyways.
But Blk/Gold 1 never released on EB in any size, so that logic is out. Just because they didn't release on NDC the first go around doesn't mean it can't this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom