MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the feeling this restock will still be hard for the big footers. Prob 10 sizes or less in each shoe. Just random sizes to attract traffic

I have the feeling this restock will still be hard for the big footers. Prob 10 sizes or less in each shoe. Just random sizes to attract traffic
Word!

Sounds like a lot of salt for a tiny piece of salmon.

Smh size 15 and up. Lol @ resellers that will try to cop and sell. There is a restock of bigger sizes for a reason lol.

I have yet to cop a single pair of shoes from Eastbay, Footaction, Footlocker, Champs. lol    Always NDC or Finishline for me.

Same here. Always get the site crash, house is packed, etc. I always used NDC up until the bots took over, then used FNL. Now I've been copping of NDC since they have the pic verification.

We're going to see a lot of these posts and/or sigs in the near future.

"Willing to trade my size 18 for your size 8.5." :nerd:

Last edited:

Lets just keep positive that NT kills it on release date. Remember computer/internet speed is key for eastbay and FNL. I have 4 monitors connected to my computer RDY ! Thank God just upgraded my internet fios to 150mbps and my comp to 4.0 ghz i7 32gb ram and a titan video card. Dam im starting become a sneakerwhore...
I miss the days when all you had to do was skip school and avoid being caught to pick up a pair you really wanted.... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Did anyone attend the JB restocks at Nike outlets this past weekend? Satisfied with you outlet B-Grade? 

I miss the days when all you had to do was skip school and avoid being caught to pick up a pair you really wanted.... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Sigh!  Yep late 90's early 2K.   Not with this younger generation going bananas over nike running shoes and asics that use to hit the clerance racks along withe spaldings shoes.  
sick.gif

There are a few pairs on here I want. I can pull off a 14 in the 11's but a 14 in a 3 or 5 is like a 15 or so lol

Last edited:
Seems very odd to me, because (and correct me if I'm wrong) they never sell sizes from 15 and up. The sizes usually stops at 15. 

Did anyone attend the JB restocks at Nike outlets this past weekend? Satisfied with you outlet B-Grade? 
I picked up 3 pairs of Gamma XI's during the outlet restock. Compared them to the ones i bought off NDC, apart from the box and the size tag stamped with a B, no difference at all.

I did see some people complaining about theirs tho. I guess I got lucky with my 3 pairs.

All I want is the Gamma 11's in a size 11 (If they have it), that's it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom