MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just no. Stop it.

Nike sells the shoes to the retailers. They release on the specified release date but can hold back pairs if they want. They don't get additional shipments.
Stop what? 
I quoted an expert in the field.
Get in line @mattsos to talk to him.
There are a bunch of people like you that think they know more than him...all of them have been proven wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
where are they coming from? Serious question. Majority of them are sought after shoes, so why are there leftovers?
They deliberately hold off on pairs on RD just so they can do the restock HYPE down the road. 
mean.gif

where are they coming from? Serious question. Majority of them are sought after shoes, so why are there leftovers?
They are overstocked, they always have them sitting in warehouses. Some of those shoes that are sought after was probably in a corner in a warehouse that no one knew about So just because they are sold out doesn't mean they really are. Why you think the concords and breds always restocking.......
How do we know which ones will be full size runs?
I have an idea from my comment early but just use you common sense (no disrespect) of what shoe could be FSR and the ones that are sought for but have to pay $500 and up for......

You think nike might give us a random restock Saturday too ? This restock compared to last year at this time is strange. Last everyone had something restocked . This year everything is just whack.

You think nike might give us a random restock Saturday too ? This restock compared to last year at this time is strange. Last everyone had something restocked . This year everything is just whack.
possible but not probable.  Nike likes to do its own thing... 

Maaaan this restock is ape. Being a size 15/16 I couldn't be more hype. But I just copped the grapes and the Oreo 5s last month so Idk if I should really be dropping more duckets on shoes lol

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!  I am a size 16/17!!! And I'm STOKED.  Collecting shoes for 20 years plus, and it's a damn challenge finding heat in these sizes.  However, when you find the shoe it's that more sweet.  Most of y'all can just go into any store and try on shoes.  NOT ME.  I have to scour the internet, Marshalls, and Nordstrom Racks.  Hell, even Niketowns discontinued shoe sizes above 15.  (really)  BUT, to be fair, I find heat in my sizes at steep discounts.  Some of my scores:

2000 Infrared VI DS SZ 17-$100

1996 OG Penny 2s SZ 16-$100

2000 Jordan XI concords DS SZ 18-$125

Birthday Lebron IVs DS SZ 16-$40

Jordan IV Laser DS SZ 17-$150

Anyways, I am hyped.

ps-I was a member of Niketalk for a LONG time.  Iriepirate21.  Lost my sig on the transfer over to the new site.  Guess I'm starting over under my son's name. 

Last edited:
I'm just hoping that the whole only size 15 & up is some kind of ploy to remove the incoming traffic on saturday or something...

I'm thinking I'll just buy a couple pairs of size 20s and wear a pair of my size 13s and slip them on like over boots.  Do you guys think this would work well?

lol this some bs I wear a sz 16/17 and I see about 8 pairs that I want (haven't worn jays since I was 13 and a sz 13) but I heard east bay would probably crash and sellout..smh and y'all lil foot mfs complaining like y'all can't buy any shoe u want..any brand and go to any store while I gotta wear old Reebok's and addidas from '03 smh

Cats in hear really talking bout they sizing up 2 and 3 sizes just cause they missed out on royals smh. You guys won't have to wait until Saturday to see what sizes are going to be available. Eastbay timer will be live Friday showing available sizes. Lol at cats thinking they gone grab 5 pairs. Think I better holla at my boy optimus.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!  I am a size 16/17!!! And I'm STOKED.  Collecting shoes for 20 years plus, and it's a damn challenge finding heat in these sizes.  However, when you find the shoe it's that more sweet.  Most of y'all can just go into any store and try on shoes.  NOT ME.  I have to scour the internet, Marshalls, and Nordstrom Racks.  Hell, even Niketowns discontinued shoe sizes above 15.  (really)  BUT, to be fair, I find heat in my sizes at steep discounts.  Some of my scores:

Anyways, I am hyped.

ps-I was a member of Niketalk for a LONG time.  Iriepirate21.  Lost my sig on the transfer over to the new site.  Guess I'm starting over under my son's name. 
You better not be 5'9....

Anyways, I am hyped.

You will be lucky to actually land a pair. with this kind of notice in advance, and leaking on social media everywhere..... chances are you will have less of a chance copping this "small" big sizes restock than actually copping a semi limited shoe imo. All the resellers and little idiots thinking they copping "trade bait" will go for all of the shoes too. So unfortunately you not really up against the "rare" big foot ppl. you up against EVERYONE going for the big sizes this time to resell. little losers lol I'm not going for **** if it ain't my size. never have, never will. I think that's lame as ****
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom