Math teacher had sex with four students and sent nude photos

Why would anyone rat her out though.

No, I didn't read the entire post.
Anyone? There's plenty ppl that'd call the cops on this broad. Step back and think about it. Not just the kids who are getting it can brag and get her in trouble, it just takes that one overbearing parent to check their child's texts.

i had a hot spanish teacher, she used to be a flirt as well. she always used to wear those tight black pants and you could always see her thong line while she was writing on the board. shorty use to let us leave the class after we were done with the work :pimp: :evil:

i had a hot spanish teacher, she used to be a flirt as well. she always used to wear those tight black pants and you could always see her thong line while she was writing on the board. shorty use to let us leave the class after we were done with the work :pimp: :evil:

:smh: Mrs. Casta wanted the D, if only I woulda realized it at the time :frown: Shorty use to give me a scantron of the answer key for tests.

mean.gif
Mrs. Casta wanted the D, if only I woulda realized it at the time
frown.gif
Shorty use to give me a scantron of the answer key for tests.
bruhh man she wanted it

I find that most of these teachers that smash students are or around my age.

It makes sense because chicks my age were some ***** in HS and still ***** now.

Wonderful for the kids.

I actually have a theory for this. :lol:

With the economy struggling these days, teaching is one of the few guaranteed jobs (we always need teachers right?) so all those sorority sloots from college are graduating and signing up to be teachers. But because they aren't truly passionate about teaching, they start getting bored with life and want some excitement. And you look at all these girls reading 50 shades of gray and whatnot, women are getting all types of weird sexual fantasies in their heads. So really, it's only a matter of time before the sloot reverts back to her old ways.

give me a minute, im gonna throw on a book bag, grab a skateboard and put some headphones on before heading to my old hs

I actually have a theory for this. :lol:

With the economy struggling these days, teaching is one of the few guaranteed jobs (we always need teachers right?) so all those sorority sloots from college are graduating and signing up to be teachers. But because they aren't truly passionate about teaching, they start getting bored with life and want some excitement. And you look at all these girls reading 50 shades of gray and whatnot, women are getting all types of weird sexual fantasies in their heads. So really, it's only a matter of time before the sloot reverts back to her old ways.

what was the traditional source of employment for sloots prior to the recession? Are u suggesting that these strumpets were more evenly distributed among the general workforce?

If we're talking theories: Id say that its been how its always been and we're just hearing more about this due to the advent of social media, phone cameras, fb etc. less privacy, harder to keep something in the vault you know.

Last edited:
Had a few good looking teachers in HS not to mention a lady in the office with a great body that I swear needed some D

I actually have a theory for this.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom