Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

That ***** yall worked with at Mcdonalds in the summer of your junior year of HS, yall wouldnt smash his fine *** ex if you saw her out and about and she decided to throw the yambs your way? FOH.

Looking at just this with all the other shady ishh aside that he done afterwards. Really aint nothing wrong with that if they weren't tight together as boys. It's Barnes' EX. He doesn't own that box.

Let me know when you can explain why sharing a workspace for a certain time period creates a code.
What is there to "explain."

I simply said that sharing a common workspace with someone over a long period of time should create SOME sort of connection (even if you dislike the person), that should stop you from messing with their ex-wife.

What kind of explanation do you need?
Oh that's your explanation? :lol:

Oh well then it doesn't create a connection necessarily, even if you think it should.

We can move on now.

Bamma should have been fired this summer for the whole Barnes ordeal. Dude is a snake of the worst kind.
Now this makes even less sense.

We firing dudes over "crossing lines" and who they choose to ****.

How does it not make sense? I think you're trying to be a contrarian for the **** of it :lol:

The Barnes deal should have been the last straw. I mean, we're talking about Derek ******* Fisher. Not Pop, not Carlisle, not Kerr, etc. Dude was a terrible coach and he was already messing with, or trying to mess with, the women of two of the players that he was coaching in THJR and Early. PLEASE explain to me why he should have kept his job?

Hold on, where did this Tim Hardaway and CleAnthony talk come from?

I mean out of respect for his FATHER, Fish shouldn't disrespect Tim Jr.

Or I guess he shouldn't show respect to someone that he probably had posters on his wall of either right? :rolleyes

Or I guess he shouldn't show respect to someone that he probably had posters on his wall of either right? :rolleyes

Derek Fisher was fired by the Knicks earlier this week, and while some could argue it wasn’t a surprise – the Knicks were 23-32, and five games outside of the final playoff spot with 27 games left – the timing felt strange, given his 5-year contract.

Right now, before the all-star break? The Knicks had lost five straight, but four of them were to teams currently in the playoffs. Phil Jackson said it was because they’d lost nine of 10 games. Woj went deeper into the background, and confirmed that the Matt Barnes situation played a big role: “[T]he fastest path to losing a locker room comes this way: Behave like a player.”

At around the 30-minute mark of an episode of ESPN’s TrueHoop podcast on Wednesday, a contributor named Big Wos recalled that he felt at the time that Derek Fisher’s escapades with Matt Barnes’ ex-wife during training camp were a fireable offense. “You just don’t seem like you’re taking your job seriously,” he said. “And if the players are supposed to be held accountable by this guy, and he’s in the same dating pool as them, that’s such a personal thing, the woman that you’re dating, and I think that every single player kind of understands that.”

This has all been well documented, but there’ve been plenty of other insinuations out there beneath the surface.

“Phil [Jackson] failed to tell him that when you become a coach you have to move your dating sites up to the executive level,” Brian Windhorst laughed in response. “I mean I’m making a joke, but it’s also the truth. It’s now Tinder pro.”

After some more discussion about Barnes and Fisher, Windhorst chimed back in: “Correct me if I’m wrong, Kevin [Arnovitz], but Tim Hardaway Jr. had to go on the record to discuss whether he and Derek Fisher were involved with the same woman. I’m fairly certain he had to go on the record and said he had to deal with that. So it wasn’t just Matt Barnes.”

As far as we can tell, if there was indeed a situation between Hardaway and Fisher, it never bubbled over publicly. During the Barnes fiasco, there was an offhand allusion to rumors of a love triangle involving Hardaway and Fisher (and one involving Fisher and Cleanthony Early) on a small web site called Sneaker Mob, and a few offhand tweets. There were plenty of stories last season about Hardaway Jr.’s being in Fisher’s doghouse on the court (here, here, here), but that’s not altogether uncommon for a young player. Hardaway was traded to Atlanta this offseason.

[RELATED: Matt Barnes Has Chimed in on Derek Fisher Getting Fired]

Elsewhere this week, there was vague chatter from a well-regarded Bill Simmons podcast guest and NBA gambler Haralabob Voulgaris:

Simmons had his own, even vaguer tweet that could have been about anything (the Kings, for example, are having a characteristically tumultuous week, as well as everything that’s happened with the Clippers), but may or may not have involved private conversations that have been swirling around Fisher all week.

If you search for them, there were plenty of thinly-veiled shots at Fisher, including unsubstantiated talk of social media decorum. In any event, Windhorst’s comments hold the most weight, and even those came in the midst of an extemporaneous discussion, involved a player who wasn’t even on the team this season, and an ultimately-inaccurate recollection off the top of his head. Nevertheless, it feels like more will come out from this story.
http://thebiglead.com/2016/02/11/espns-brian-windhorst-rumors-about-derek-fisher-and-tim-hardaway-jr-involved-with-same-woman/

Last edited:

Or I guess he shouldn't show respect to someone that he probably had posters on his wall of either right?
eyes.gif
Derek Fisher was fired by the Knicks earlier this week, and while some could argue it wasn’t a surprise – the Knicks were 23-32, and five games outside of the final playoff spot with 27 games left – the timing felt strange, given his 5-year contract.

Right now, before the all-star break? The Knicks had lost five straight, but four of them were to teams currently in the playoffs. Phil Jackson said it was because they’d lost nine of 10 games. Woj went deeper into the background, and confirmed that the Matt Barnes situation played a big role: “[T]he fastest path to losing a locker room comes this way: Behave like a player.”

At around the 30-minute mark of an episode of ESPN’s TrueHoop podcast on Wednesday, a contributor named Big Wos recalled that he felt at the time that Derek Fisher’s escapades with Matt Barnes’ ex-wife during training camp were a fireable offense. “You just don’t seem like you’re taking your job seriously,” he said. “And if the players are supposed to be held accountable by this guy, and he’s in the same dating pool as them, that’s such a personal thing, the woman that you’re dating, and I think that every single player kind of understands that.”

This has all been well documented, but there’ve been plenty of other insinuations out there beneath the surface.

“Phil [Jackson] failed to tell him that when you become a coach you have to move your dating sites up to the executive level,” Brian Windhorst laughed in response. “I mean I’m making a joke, but it’s also the truth. It’s now Tinder pro.”

After some more discussion about Barnes and Fisher, Windhorst chimed back in: “Correct me if I’m wrong, Kevin [Arnovitz], but Tim Hardaway Jr. had to go on the record to discuss whether he and Derek Fisher were involved with the same woman. I’m fairly certain he had to go on the record and said he had to deal with that. So it wasn’t just Matt Barnes.”

As far as we can tell, if there was indeed a situation between Hardaway and Fisher, it never bubbled over publicly. During the Barnes fiasco, there was an offhand allusion to rumors of a love triangle involving Hardaway and Fisher (and one involving Fisher and Cleanthony Early) on a small web site called Sneaker Mob, and a few offhand tweets. There were plenty of stories last season about Hardaway Jr.’s being in Fisher’s doghouse on the court (here, here, here), but that’s not altogether uncommon for a young player. Hardaway was traded to Atlanta this offseason.

[RELATED: Matt Barnes Has Chimed in on Derek Fisher Getting Fired]

Elsewhere this week, there was vague chatter from a well-regarded Bill Simmons podcast guest and NBA gambler Haralabob Voulgaris:

Simmons had his own, even vaguer tweet that could have been about anything (the Kings, for example, are having a characteristically tumultuous week, as well as everything that’s happened with the Clippers), but may or may not have involved private conversations that have been swirling around Fisher all week.

If you search for them, there were plenty of thinly-veiled shots at Fisher, including unsubstantiated talk of social media decorum. In any event, Windhorst’s comments hold the most weight, and even those came in the midst of an extemporaneous discussion, involved a player who wasn’t even on the team this season, and an ultimately-inaccurate recollection off the top of his head. Nevertheless, it feels like more will come out from this story.
http://thebiglead.com/2016/02/11/espns-brian-windhorst-rumors-about-derek-fisher-and-tim-hardaway-jr-involved-with-same-woman/
So a B-Grade NT and Lebron's jockstrap is the source?

[thread="637385"]Ex coworker so yall can stop working this coworker angle.[/thread]

That ***** yall worked with at Mcdonalds in the summer of your junior year of HS, yall wouldnt smash his fine *** ex if you saw her out and about and she decided to throw the yambs your way? FOH.

**** gonna ***, playas gonna play... Y'all been suppose to know that.

Idk why y'all act surprise after this whole thing, talmbout morals and ****! These guys are millionaires, ALL kinds of yambs gonna chase them.

Idk why y'all act surprise after this whole thing, talmbout morals and ****! These guys are millionaires, ALL kinds of yambs gonna chase them.
Are we SURPRISED or are we simply saying how it is foul? Nobody in here is surprised Mr. officer, Mr. Officer

Are we SURPRISED or are we simply saying how it is foul? Nobody in here is surprised Mr. officer, Mr. Officer

Mr. McMahon... I said y'all ACTING surprised that this happened. Did I say y'all were surprised? Go Rassle, kid! :lol:

Just cause she ain't attractive to u
Doesn't mean she is ugly though.......
That's a nice looking black woman there
U think dark skinned colored black women are ugly?????
SWS :smh:

jk.........unless u truely think dark skinned women aren't as attractive

I was going to say. I didn't even say anything. Haha.

I did not even say his ex wife is not pretty./ I left it vague for a reason. Dude has been with his wife for a minute and has 4 kids. He divorced her and wants something new and I guess Barne's wife is that type of girl to make him act a certain way.

Oh, didn't know that.

These **** belong to everybody. Exceptions aint made cuz some ***** I once knew decided to wife one once upon a time.
Basically…...
What if a child hood friend decides to smash/wife ur mom
Does that saying these **** belong to everybody still stand?????
Did you just try to indirectly call my mother a *****?

We over here talking about chicks you wife and gfs and you bringing up ppl's mothers.
How does it not make sense? I think you're trying to be a contrarian for the **** of it :lol:
Yall can't be this dense.

******* a dude's ex-wife has NOTHING to do with coaching a NBA team. NOTHING.

I think yall being stupid with these increasingly hyperbolic statements just for the **** of it.

The Barnes deal should have been the last straw. I mean, we're talking about Derek ******* Fisher. Not Pop, not Carlisle, not Kerr, etc. Dude was a terrible coach and he was already messing with, or trying to mess with, the women of two of the players that he was coaching in THJR and Early. PLEASE explain to me why he should have kept his job?
You fire a NBA coach because of what they lack as a coach.

**** Matt Barnes and his ex-wife. That don't got **** to do with the NBA in the least.

I mean look at the **** you're on now. Talking about Fish aint Pop or Kerr. So if Pop ****** Chris Paul's wife he wouldn't deserve to get fired? Sound like you making this **** up on the fly. Last straw my *** :lol: ******* irrelevant **** yall be on.

Oh, didn't know that.

These **** belong to everybody. Exceptions aint made cuz some ***** I once knew decided to wife one once upon a time.
Basically…...
What if a child hood friend decides to smash/wife ur mom
Does that saying these **** belong to everybody still stand?????
Did you just try to indirectly call my mother a *****?

We over here talking about chicks you wife and gfs and you bringing up ppl's mothers.
Yall can't be this dense.

******* a dude's ex-wife has NOTHING to do with coaching a NBA team. NOTHING.

I think yall being stupid with these increasingly hyperbolic statements just for the **** of it.

You fire a NBA coach because of what they lack as a coach.

**** Matt Barnes and his ex-wife. That don't got **** to do with the NBA in the least.

I mean look at the **** you're on now. Talking about Fish aint Pop or Kerr. So if Pop ****** Chris Paul's wife he wouldn't deserve to get fired? Sound like you making this **** up on the fly. Last straw my *** :lol: ******* irrelevant **** yall be on.
Nah
Just saying there has to be a guy code

Fish broke the code. It's hilarious how everybody used him as an example when talking about nba players who didn't cheat on their wives and had good images. Son retired and made up for lost time. Hate dudes like him, plotting on u and ya girl the whole time y'all together.

Man Fisher was probably smashing while her and Matt were married. D Fish is my dude but you don't all of a sudden start seeing your friends wife after they get divorced. They was keeping on the low til the divorce went through. That's why Matt lost his mind. He probably saw the signs and ignored them at the time.

Last edited:
If you ARE a teammate. Not WERE. If you're still on the same team and you're ******* dudes ex or even ask him if it's ok then cmon son.

But otherwise, unless you're still friends afterwards, it's all good in my book.

It's not even like there's a chance of them being on the same team again anyways.
:rofl:

:pimp:

Just caught up with this thread, nothing but lulz

On another note you leave TP9 alone. I'm not saying this as a Spurs fan, but he is a good loyal man now. I know this.

Nah
Just saying there has to be a guy code
There's a guy code. It just don't apply to everybody and every situation :lol:

Barnes should've embraced his new eskimo brother.

How does it not apply in this situation, fool? Barnes thought they were close...they were teammates and obviously bonded. Fisher is a snake.

On top of it all, the Barnes situation is one thing...but when you're messing with, or trying to mess with, women of the players you are CURRENTLY coaching, how is that not a fireable offense? On top of it all, THJR, when he was on the Knicks was ALWAYS in Fisher's doghouse. It's easy to speculate that there may have been more to his lack of PT besides what he did on the court.

And where did I insinuate that Pop, Carslile, or Kerr would get caught up in a mess like this? I brought them up in comparison off of coaching alone. This is Derek Fisher, who is/was arguably one of the worst 3-5 coaches in the league.

U moving the goalposts and changing the narrative to fit whatever point you're trying to make :lol:

I got into a fight with my best friend since 1992 about this Fisher and Barnes beef. He thinks Fisher is a snake and I told him I would do the same thing if I was Fish. Besides a family members girl nobodies ex chick is off limits in my mind.

Last edited:
I got into a fight with my best friend since 1992 about this Fisher and Barnes beef. He thinks Fisher is a snake and I told him I would do the same thing if I was Fish. Besides a family members girl nobodies ex chick is off limits in my mind.

Location checks out

Back
Top Bottom