max b dissing the writer of writers Edit and writers response

indifferent.gif

you gotta click on the video icon next to the smiley face click on the add from html and copy the embeded into the lil thingy

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

you gotta click on the video icon next to the smiley face click on the add from html and copy the embeded into the lil thingy

i dont have that anymore. maybe because i have more than 300 posts i was lookin for it. i have insert image from photobucket and html view next to the smileyface. and for posting oversized stones. that aint wavy ^

this is some game vs g-unit type *#$* dipset is already damaging themselves but now they got this dude just making em look super soft
smh.gif

he said look at my neck now real heavy real ricey. but to be honest id rather have the chain the dudes said they took. he don't even have a pendant on thisone. it looks fresh but he looking like a free agent without a dipset piece on it

After this whole NT Max B fad blows over, let's reanalyze this "beef" for lack of better words. Everybody's ridin the "wave" rightnow so everybody gon clown JR and be Stanin Max B. it's evident. JR's song goes hard. They just need to chalk it tho forreal forreal. Max salty forsome reason Jimmy and them some lames except for JR and Ruga. Where Cam at? Hiatus is over, shut all these dudes up por favor

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

After this whole NT Max B fad blows over, let's reanalyze this "beef" for lack of better words. Everybody's ridin the "wave" right now so everybody gon clown JR and be Stanin Max B. it's evident. JR's song goes hard. They just need to chalk it tho forreal forreal. Max salty for some reason Jimmy and them some lames except for JR and Ruga. Where Cam at? Hiatus is over, shut all these dudes up por favor

Someone missed the wave.

That screen shot alone says how shook JR was.But really though you can tell Writer soft dude went in though.

MAX B IS NOT AN NT FAD.

sorry................

i dunno where you from? but the streets love biggavel

My how the tide has shifted, about 3-4 years ago just about everybody on here was saying how J.R. Writer was going to be the next big thing......
laugh.gif
. Now all of a sudden folks have jumped ship and are talking about Max B.

Back
Top Bottom