Max b lawyer speaks on his case

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man I know you like dude, but I don't get how you guys can rock with him after he snitched.

Ehh, I still listen to T.I. also

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Man I know you like dude, but I don't get how you guys can rock with him after he snitched.

I mean don't get me wrong I still listen to Max B/ T.I but as far as hoping they beat their charges, and still supporting....nah I can'tsee myself doing that. I have little to no respect for none of them.

max is 31, not 28

and any lawyer who goes on youtube discussing open cases is not the lawyer you want representing you

how you gon beat that f1 with a pd?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I mean don't get me wrong I still listen to Max B/ T.I but as far as hoping they beat their charges, and still supporting....nah I can't see myself doing that. I have little to no respect for none of them.
Oh ok I see what your saying now... Thing is, None of us know what really happened that night except for the fact that a dude lost hislife.

All Im saying is, if Max really wasnt there and wasnt in NJ when it went down, would you expect him NOT to try to stay outta jail? If it turns outthat he wasnt there then how can you say he snitched?

And Im not defending the dude cause I for one think hes guilty,but im just saying...

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

and any lawyer who goes on youtube discussing open cases is not the lawyer you want representing you
Agreed

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

max is 31, not 28

how you gon beat that f1 with a pd?
roll.gif
damn i ain tknow max was 31.the way he talk youd think hewas 25 or younger

Back
Top Bottom