MAX B TO BE FREED FROM PRISON IN 2 YEARS

Dude getting a new lease on life and y'all hating.

This is big news and thankfully the love will outweigh the hate.

Exactly

Even go more recent with Off The Rip, Figure It Out, etc.

Dave East has his buzz, Casanova, Don Q, A Boogie, etc.

Damn i forgot about Off The Rip and etc. He got some straight NY bangers and for the masses too.

Don Q spazzing on Hot97 over the oochie wally beat made me a fan immediately

I just he comes out like Boosie; keeping his nose clean, getting money, making music, giving out positive vibes to people.

He had to move out his environment to make it happen...

I just he comes out like Boosie; keeping his nose clean, getting money, making music, giving out positive vibes to people.

Even Gucci is in that mode. Crazy to hear him speak now.

Yeah Gucci and Boosie been on point. I guess soon as dudes get older they realize they too old for the shenanigans. Get Money

Yeah Gucci and Boosie been on point. I guess soon as dudes get older they realize they too old for the shenanigans. Get Money

That and the judge told them they got one more time :lol:

When you looking at losing your life in the jail it will change your life for some

Hating On French? Tustve Never Heard NY Minute Before, Thats The French We Need Back!

Max Still Got The Juice Word To The Two Songs He Put Out This Year. 

#FreeMax B

Even Gucci is in that mode. Crazy to hear him speak now.

Being sober can do wonders for folks. I'm not even a Gucci fan like that, but I'm glad to see him in a better place mentally. Having to deal with his addictions was the best thing for him.

Wasn't his first major single Pop That?

:lol:

As far as when he really got a push, yep. Excuse My French was terrible, and Diddy clearly had his hands all over that album. Shot Caller was his first official single, but I don't even remember if that made the album. People can clown French all they want, but from a production standpoint, he's everything the fresh and updated NY sound should be.

:lol: Pop that is one of the illest ignant ***** songs of all time, no need to clown like you wasn't thinking bout pouring champagne on a *****.

The dudes that swear by the old guard and say this generation is horrible and talk all the time about how they are "real hip hop heads" are the WORST :lol: man get all da way da **** outta here with that bs *camby gif*

As far as when he really got a push, yep. Excuse My French was terrible, and Diddy clearly had his hands all over that album. Shot Caller was his first official single, but I don't even remember if that made the album. People can clown French all they want, but from a production standpoint, he's everything the fresh and updated NY sound should be.

French is a below average rapper but his ears for production are Rick Ross level. Good production will mask almost any flaw and good lyrics will mask most wack beats unless it's some nas mid 2000's type stuff

the homies and I concluded that were just old. Young rappers like lil yachty, Kodak, and a few others are young and have a different style/ flow about them. Aren't they like 18 or 19? To expect them to have lyrics that are comparable to nas or big L or redman or KRS-1 isn't realistic. a lot of cases most young dudes aren't listening to old heads.

I'm 26 (on Monday) so that age gap is pretty large. But hip hop/ rap is evolving. The quality of rap hip hop is dependent on its subculture in my opinion. The 80's, 90's and 2000's are very different decades with different genres with them. This 2010 decade will be different then the next and so on and so forth. It is what it is whether it's good or bad people have the ability to control who's popular or what is popular especially with a heavy social media presence we have now.

It's smooth that he can get out and enjoy his life. Hopefully he has some money set aside so him and his family can maintain.

the homies and I concluded that were just old. Young rappers like lil yachty, Kodak, and a few others are young and have a different style/ flow about them. Aren't they like 18 or 19? To expect them to have lyrics that are comparable to nas or big L or redman or KRS-1 isn't realistic. a lot of cases most young dudes aren't listening to old heads.

That's why I don't fret that much just cause you can't expect dudes who are 17-18 in 2016 to drop anything like Nas or 2Pac at the same age. Just not the same environment. I will say it's pretty telling that some of the current rappers that are that same age aren't even being felt be the group that's supposedly their target demographic. Nas and 2Pac were being felt by everybody from 10 to 40+. Hmph

Last edited:
That's why I don't fret that much just cause you can't expect dudes who are 17-18 in 2016 to drop anything like Nas or 2Pac at the same age. Just not the same environment. I will say it's pretty telling that some of the current rappers that are that same age aren't even being felt be the group that's supposedly their target demographic. Nas and 2Pac were being felt by everybody from 10 to 40+. Hmph

That's true, younger artists like Kendrick Lamar reach the masses. Young and old really appreciate his music. A lot of young dudes are barely beginning in their careers as well. give them a handful of years to weed out the one hit wonders and you'll have some nice artists.

I'm 26 (on Monday) so that age gap is pretty large. But hip hop/ rap is evolving. The quality of rap hip hop is dependent on its subculture in my opinion. The 80's, 90's and 2000's are very different decades with different genres with them. This 2010 decade will be different then the next and so on and so forth. It is what it is whether it's good or bad people have the ability to control who's popular or what is popular especially with a heavy social media presence we have now.

It's smooth that he can get out and enjoy his life. Hopefully he has some money set aside so him and his family can maintain.

U seen this video on worldstar of this goof lil yatchy saying drake is better than pac and big? Smh

Free the wave tho. Bouta blow me a dub!

i think its almost like a lot of the rappers today just want to even one hit wonder status

like put together an album? a classic? nah theyd rather cash in rappin over trap beats

its probably the labels too - not really wanting to invest in quality - but simply riding whatever's hot at the moment and cloning that success

rappers like nas etc did it when they were young and were socially conscious but that has never really paid

Back
Top Bottom