May 2008 WDYWT!!

nicest fit on DeLa's ever! also nice %#! Nudies, what model are those?
Slim Jims, bout 1.5 years old, and two soaks.
That pic just made me reconsider selling my De La Souls. Might actually wear them now...
Actually they're my second pair, I needed them back lol.

Damn that was weak of me. But of course I don't know what you look like from the sneakers up haha. We were in a mad rush + bomb threat at the Centraalstation hahahaha

Cool Mic, Hier is gewoon te dope man! I'm staying! Let me know wat je nodig hebt ofzo. Ze hebben nogsteeds Neon '95s. Nobody buys them here.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

damn its me... is that the INSIDE of your crib? time to sweep up son

haha, my place is trashed 24/7 im guessing with guests, we probably go through like 200+ beers a week...`=/ speaking of which...my head is killingme
sick.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Shawno!! whats good man? Nice to see you posting again! Its my bday this week what u giving away?
laugh.gif

just playin fam!

Rodo!!!! Kom terug man!! I recognize them wheat Bobs!! Je moet me binnenkort met een paar JD dingen helpen bro!
duuuuuuude...the wifeys b-day is tomorrow! and you are already killin it...you would probably have no need for a weak sauce giveaway!
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

ty nice white label jacket....i was PISSED when urban outfitters cancelled my order on that jacket a few years back....it was dumb cheap too...lol

those are clean Chris!

Ro, ik laat je weten man...geniet ervan!

Shawno, freebees all day for me
laugh.gif
...congrats on the wifey...what you get her?

monday, tuesday and wednesday
2531827594_28b128c485.jpg

extra
2531815560_bd5b895548.jpg

Probably some of the lightest shoes I've ever ran in....I think that was "L.ight W.eight P.erformance"

Back
Top Bottom