May 2008 WDYWT!!

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

To test out the new freebie my aunt gave me...

- '96 Eclipse RS

- Spacjamxi

Nice. 96 eclipse RS was my first car. Loved that thing...even though it was slow as heck. but drop it 2 inches, put some 18's and thing looks sexy. too bad some old drunk lady totaled it while it was parked in front of my house.
mad.gif

Damn DonJuan... I was thinking about picking up those womens' AF1s ever since I first saw them, but I wanted to save my money.

Your picture just pushed me into wanting them again. Thanks for nothing
laugh.gif

AGAIN, IF YOU'RE QUOTING SOMEONE OR GIVING COMPLIMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE THEPICTURES....

....QUOTED PICTURES WILL CONTINUE TO GET DELETED!!

Been a long time since I've done a WDYWT on this or any board. Photos taken at my girl's APT.

I already know that I need to work on my photo taking skills and editing.

The other night to Outback Steakhouse w/ my girl to watch the Boston/Detroit game and grab some drinks:

Supreme
Supreme
Uniqlo
Supreme Public Enemy Vans
ab59ue.jpg

Today to enjoy my one day off of work. Being lazy for sure:

Nike
Uniqlo
Vans
2ex1090.jpg

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

- '96 Eclipse RS

- Spacjamxi

Nice. 96 eclipse RS was my first car. Loved that thing...even though it was slow as heck. but drop it 2 inches, put some 18's and thing looks sexy. too bad some old drunk lady totaled it while it was parked in front of my house.
mad.gif
im picking up my new rims today, 16" enkei J10's...

31gYGj5rbUL._SL500_AA180_.jpg

... i was planning on getting 17" konig theory's...

konthr.sm.ang.jpg

or

...17" enkei bortex's...

903.jpg

but i was told that 17"+ makes the car shake when its over 80mph, and i plan on modding it out, so thats a no go, im not trynna rice it out.

im getting the car re-painted flat black this weekend.

and then im getting the suspension soon also, im gunna drop the thing either 1.75" or 2" i have to see.

after that im putting headers in it, and an intake, the car has about under 100k miles on it, so ill do the best i can with it, after all that well see wheremy money takes me from there.
tongue.gif

this weekend grillin for the family!
cmon x levi x animal 95's (no vis)

my homeboy got a addition to his ode to NAWLINS sleeve

sortanew are those black jeans? if so where in uniqlo did you get them because i haven't been able to find slimmer black jeans yet.

the past few days... threw on the diors above to run to the grocery store right quick

pumas and adidas were to fam functions over the weekend.. sorry for the quality all were taken with my iphone

^ what my son wore for the functions

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

- '96 Eclipse RS

- Spacjamxi

mad.gif
im picking up my new rims today, 16" enkei J10's...

... i was planning on getting 17" konig theory's...

or

...17" enkei bortex's...

but i was told that 17"+ makes the car shake when its over 80mph, and i plan on modding it out, so thats a no go, im not trynna rice it out.

im getting the car re-painted flat black this weekend.

and then im getting the suspension soon also, im gunna drop the thing either 1.75" or 2" i have to see.

after that im putting headers in it, and an intake, the car has about under 100k miles on it, so ill do the best i can with it, after all that well see where my money takes me from there.
tongue.gif

i woulda went with the 17 or 18" enkei bortex's. 16's look way too small with the big wheel well on the eclipse. I had 18's before andnever experienced any shaking. and get an exhaust before the header and intake. you ain't gonna see much gain if you don't have bigger pipes to letout the extra air that the header and intake will provide.

To work. Hot as hell today, but it was cooler at 6am
ohwell.gif

Nautica jacket, Ropeadope & Nike Dunk Low Wmns "Lawns"

jkbuqr.jpg

29eqc14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom