May XII Retro?

this is great and all, but the question is will they have the same qualtiy as the original online release or did they cut corner on these too??
if these aren't the same quality as the 1st release then NO THANKS!!

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Sorry NT

The Nu-Bucks are not the ones dropping

Also don't ever expect a cheap package like that again from JB.
smh.gif
@ JB

$200
eek.gif

Hoody/Hat/ + The Shoes !
Guys, the Nubucks ARE NOT droppin.

BabyJ's word is as good as gold.

So let's stop all the speculating right now.

Nubucks are NOT droppin.

Sorry NT

smh.gif
@ JB

$200
eek.gif

Hoody/Hat/ + The Shoes !
And that's why, I am saying peace to JB. I don't own any of the CDP's anymore.

The Nubucks were a perfect example of a simple not complicated package, at a great price.
JB has turned into Bape, Supra etc.. hypebeast company. They thrive on it. It's disgusting.

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Hey OP I looked all over sole collector and didnt find this info anywhere. Where did you find this?
he probably just copied and pasted the release for the XII and changed the colors lol

hey dont be tryna disrespect me like that without doin no research young buck

I aint change no dam information, it says it exactly like that on the site I even posted the dam link if you would pay attention

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Sorry NT

smh.gif
@ JB

$200
eek.gif

Hoody/Hat/ + The Shoes !
Guys, the Nubucks ARE NOT droppin.

BabyJ's word is as good as gold.

So let's stop all the speculating right now.

Nubucks are NOT droppin.

YES ... THANK YOU SNEAKER GOD ....

Originally Posted by 23forlyfe

Say it aint so ... I need these in my life would be nice to have .... come on JB drop the white and red already.. stop playin with our emotions..
happy.gif

What he said...

These have to be really nice for me to even consider, due to the cut and shape of the retro 12.

That's a OK shoe at BEST. Don't like it one bit. They need to retro the Frenchie XIIs that released the same day as the white red colorway back in theday...THE ORIGINAL JORDAN PACKAGE..giving fans options. Yall youngbucks prolly don't remember that.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

That's a OK shoe at BEST. Don't like it one bit. They need to retro the Frenchie XIIs that released the same day as the white red colorway back in the day...THE ORIGINAL JORDAN PACKAGE..giving fans options. Yall youngbucks prolly don't remember that.

??? Can someone help me out ???

RICO7JT- u don't remember the Obsidian/White/French Blue XIIs from Feb. 1997? They dropped same day as the white/red colorway.

RICO7JT- u don't remember the Obsidian/White/French Blue XIIs from Feb. 1997? They dropped same day as the white/red colorway. That was only the birth yearof Jordan Brand and an end to NIKE logos.

man those pictured in your topic will not be the ones dropping guaranteed.....they will look similar just add white, but i know they wont release the same onesagain.its only been a couple of years.thanks for the info though!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

RICO7JT- u don't remember the Obsidian/White/French Blue XIIs from Feb. 1997? They dropped same day as the white/red colorway.
The obsidians are fire. They should drop those again IMO

Back
Top Bottom