Maybe it's just me but..Vol. Don't you hate when

Seriously though, it's extremely frustrating when I go out to a movie and it's always some group of kids in the very back of the theater making obnoxious comments. Laughing during serious moments of the movie, talking loudly on the phone during the movie, or having loud conversations between each other. Seems like you can't enjoy a night out at the movies without having to deal with it anymore. 
Sadly, it seems like it's always the young black kids (throws in the I'm black also comment 
tired.gif

Just disappointing seeing these kids act like this in public, and then wonder why folks of other races look at them the way they do etc. 
30t6p3b.gif

It can't just be me or is it? 
nerd.gif

Seriously though, it's extremely frustrating when I go out to a movie and it's always some group of kids in the very back of the theater making obnoxious comments. Laughing during serious moments of the movie, talking loudly on the phone during the movie, or having loud conversations between each other. Seems like you can't enjoy a night out at the movies without having to deal with it anymore. 
Sadly, it seems like it's always the young black kids (throws in the I'm black also comment 
tired.gif

Just disappointing seeing these kids act like this in public, and then wonder why folks of other races look at them the way they do etc. 
30t6p3b.gif

It can't just be me or is it? 
nerd.gif

i hate going to the movies cuz there are always kids there...its not just black kids either...i always see a bunch of white kids hanging out at the movies at short pump

i hate going to the movies cuz there are always kids there...its not just black kids either...i always see a bunch of white kids hanging out at the movies at short pump

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yea, I usually go to movieland these days. Not so much talkin about kids hangin out, but more so the ones causing disturbances all the time during movies. The folks I'm talkin about to venture out to that part of town (short pump) 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yea, I usually go to movieland these days. Not so much talkin about kids hangin out, but more so the ones causing disturbances all the time during movies. The folks I'm talkin about to venture out to that part of town (short pump) 
laugh.gif

i wait for the dvd/bluray/hbo on demand because of this. why would I want to pay to get pissed off, argue with strangers, get my sneakers sticky, and hope the movie is not a bore.

also is didnt help that with my family of 4 i was spending close to $100 to go to the movies. Thats a weeks worth of dinner for all of us.

i wait for the dvd/bluray/hbo on demand because of this. why would I want to pay to get pissed off, argue with strangers, get my sneakers sticky, and hope the movie is not a bore.

also is didnt help that with my family of 4 i was spending close to $100 to go to the movies. Thats a weeks worth of dinner for all of us.

unappreciated.... just today i was watching the movie The Town and there was this mexican family behind me that had a couple of kids that just talked every 3 or 5 minutes in the movie 
mad.gif
until it got halfway through they left but I think the dad stayed.

unappreciated.... just today i was watching the movie The Town and there was this mexican family behind me that had a couple of kids that just talked every 3 or 5 minutes in the movie 
mad.gif
until it got halfway through they left but I think the dad stayed.

yea i despise that %%%+ now, but u kno dam well u did the same thing when u was in junior high and high school.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea i despise that %%%+ now, but u kno dam well u did the same thing when u was in junior high and high school.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Kids in movies piss me off along with idiots that bring babies to the movies. If you're baby is gonna cry why the +!@% would you take it somewhere like the movies?

Kids in movies piss me off along with idiots that bring babies to the movies. If you're baby is gonna cry why the +!@% would you take it somewhere like the movies?

You know you're old when you go to the movies during the day
laugh.gif

You know you're old when you go to the movies during the day
laugh.gif

i used to be a damn fool when i was younger so i usually just chalk it up as kids being kids. however if its a grown adult yapping during the movie i won't hesitate to tell them to shut the #%#! up and i've done it a few times and they have this look of suprise and shock when i do it.

after that when the movies over, i go complain to the manager about how the movie theater was an uncontrolable zoo and it ruined my expierence and get my refund and a voucher to come back to the movies again for free.

Back
Top Bottom