Maybe JB should release Crabtree

Originally Posted by antwaun817

totally agree. u get paid where u r drafted. not where u should have been drafted. ray maualaga shoulda been top ten didnt go till second round. straighten up crabtree
Forreal, what kinda effed up logic is that?

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

dude got a big ego thinking he the best
smh.gif
he should be happy he got drafted period

agree

I'm sure a deal will get done before the end of the preseason. Going back to the draft next year is a bad move. Cooler heads and commonsense will prevail.

man thats some pussycat crap. kid hasnt laid a foot on an NFL field yet and is complaining over money that he doesnt deserve yet. what makes him think sittingfor a whole year is going to make him more valuable. grow a sack already crabtree

Originally Posted by eldrinlee

LOL ''He makes T.O. look like a team player."

LOL^^ JB should let this guy go. He needs to prove himself first before he makes demands.

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

dude got a big ego thinking he the best
smh.gif
he should be happy he got drafted period
Co-sigh.

on top of that...he shouldnt be complaining about the money...athletes are way overpaid as it is... hes acting like the tens of millions he was gonna make isntenough to live on and feed a family
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by TheBigGuy1828

If you guys read the whole story it says that only his advisior said that. Crabtree and his agent came out to say that he hopes to get a contract done soon
Exactly. Everyone in here commenting withoutout knowing the full story (typical of JB forum)...Crabtree nor his agent are planning on sitting out the '09 year. Y'all are morons.

<> ok...sooooooo...why hasnt he signed yet then?
eyes.gif

he is now officially the only draft pick not signed. bengals signed smith yesterday, adn crabtree is still being crabby.....this is not good for his career

It's pathetic how much say NFL rookies have in contract discussions. This bum isn't even a top 5 pick. Dude is WAY too greedy

the 49ERS still have the choice of trading him off before next years draft reguardless if he wants to or not. im a TRUE 49ER fan since '92 and stillremember watching them watch their last super bowl in '95 against the chargers, and i really dont want somebody like crabtree on the team. didn't evenlike T.O on the team with his attitude. these big headed pro athletes need to realize how lucky they are to get paid to do what they love. i'd take even100k just to be in the NFL

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Crabtree=Crybaby for ever.

He makes T.O. look like a team player.

LMFAO.. they are both great players, but crabtree doesnt deserve the $ because nobody is 100% sure whether he is fully recovered from his foot injury

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by TheBigGuy1828

If you guys read the whole story it says that only his advisior said that. Crabtree and his agent came out to say that he hopes to get a contract done soon
Exactly. Everyone in here commenting withoutout knowing the full story (typical of JB forum)...Crabtree nor his agent are planning on sitting out the '09 year. Y'all are morons.

<> ok...sooooooo...why hasnt he signed yet then?
eyes.gif
I know right
laugh.gif
Dude is a moron if he believes dude. Crabtree just salty he went 10th overall. U could tell by his face at the draft
Michael-Crabtree-draft.jpg

Dude got the "I'm not happy but gotta at least act like I am" face
laugh.gif

^^Exactly. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i was under the impression that here in america, you usually get ahead by putting in the work and SHOWING that youare worth the money, not just saying you deserve it.

i was so excited that the niners drafted him i thought he was going to be our next TO without the drama / then his cousin makes all these rumors about sittingout and re entering the draft/ he cries about wanting top 5 drop pick $$$/ the niners are not going to pay a rookie player who is unproven no matter how goodhe is in college!!!!!! JB needs to release this fool. BTW good thing that the niners have 2 #1 draft picks for next year.

Ya'll mean "Baby T.O." He's a sucker. I'm from SF and I'm a huge Niner fan. I was super excited when we drafted that fool, but thatdude hasn't done anything to prove he's worth a dime nor does he deserve to be a part of the Jordan family with that attitude, trippin' bruh.Should he ever sign, Coach Singletary won't deal with his BS.

I'm not a 9ers fan or a big fan if crabtree but none of u guys know what ur talking about. U must not know what it's like to be an athlete and whatgoes through ur mind when ur young and that talented. Dude said he'd take 100k to be in the nfl, no offense but that's prolly cause u cant play ball.With all that talent he just wants his money with it I mean he should get extra going to a team like the 9ers id rather be on the lions. 49ers don't evenwant to be 49ers. And it doesn't make him TO because he can't settle on a contract. A lot of player have issues signing a contract. U all said he'snot worthy or hasn't proven himself look at what he did in college he's worthy! This kid is gonna be the 9ers top wide out and that's not much tosay but he has potential to hit over 1,000yds and 10td

Back
Top Bottom