Mayor's Nike iD Bespoke AF1

Didn't see a post on these yet. I'm not a big AF1 fan like I used to be, but these are some of the nicest I've seen in some time...

From hypebeast(pics from sneakernews):

[h2]Mayor's Nike iD Bespoke Air Force 1[/h2] [h3] [/h3]

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-1.jpg

Hitting up the newly opened Nike iD Bespoke studio at 21 Mercer, Air Force 1 junkie Mayor designed his own pair of the legendary sneakers with a cornucopia of options at hand. Giving us a hint of what the Bespoke format is capable of, the sneakers feature a slew of colors and material choices included patent leather, indigo denim with contrast stitching, buttery leather lining, waxed laces and clear midsoles capped off by a custom steel tag. Definitely something for the sneaker aficionado.

Nike iD Bespoke Studio
21 Mercer Street
New York, NY 10013

Source: Sneakernews

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-3.jpg

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-4.jpg

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-5.jpg

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-6.jpg

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-7.jpg

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-8.jpg

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-9.jpg

mayor-nike-id-bespoke-air-force-one-10.jpg

im just curious but, who is this dude and how's he get so much pull with nike?
i've seen him on some clip at the alife questlove release, after that, dude's everywhere.

Wow, I love those. But those aren't options with the "normal" Air Force 1 NikeID, are they? I haven't looked in a long time, but the lasttime I checked ID AF1s weren't even orderable....?

No, these aren't the normal options you can get for $225. These are special iD's that you can only make in person at this one spot (21 Mercer), and itsupposedly costs $800 just to start a pair of these, and the price goes up for each option you add, from what I understand. There was a thread about theBespoke iD a month or so ago. I'm guessing that pair probably cost dude around $1500.

Very clean, but with that clear sole and midsole, you almost have to leave em DS to avoid yellowing if you paid such a grip.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

No, these aren't the normal options you can get for $225. These are special iD's that you can only make in person at this one spot (21 Mercer), and it supposedly costs $800 just to start a pair of these, and the price goes up for each option you add, from what I understand. There was a thread about the Bespoke iD a month or so ago. I'm guessing that pair probably cost dude around $1500.

Mayor no doubt got those for free.

put him in and take clark kent out! Id cop these but id cahnge them a bit. white midsole red gum bottomo or regular gum bottom

I think they're OK, I am not a fan of the red with that orange/brown color really, and I could do without the denim (I wear jeans pretty much exclusively,denim on legs + denim on feet? can't do it). Ice soles are fly, waxed laces are cool (I have some from my supreme canvas AF1's). I think that the wholeidea of the Bespoke iD is cool though, because they have almost any material you've ever seen on an AF1 avaialable. That's why it costs so much . Andif this guy got them for free, good for him. Had he paid, they would've run him about that much, at least judging by what was posted in the last thread.

Damn, those are sweet. I'd change out the laces to white though.

Denim is just really nice on these.

I can tell they aren't for everyone but to me the patent and deim go perfectly together...the sole would be finished after a couple wears tho :/....def.Out my price range but NCTwin if u got it like that, more power to you...if they have as many materials and colors available as discussed in the previousthread, then I would da few pairs myself if I had the gwop to...but those are sick to me.

Y'all are trippin'

Those things are ugly as all hell.

This dude and Kent should both be banned from making up colorways...

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

^how would he no doubt get them for free?
Because he's got the ultimate hookup with Clark Kent/Nike/Mercer. It's like Clark Kent making an ID and having to pay for it.

I doubt very highly that these would run $1500.....denim has to be some of the cheaper materials they have available there so if the base price is $800, Icouldnt see these goin for much more than that (if that)
these are cool I guess, but the clear sole almost clashes with the denim look. Truth be told, the only thing I like on these is the sole......

Back
Top Bottom